just wanted to take my mind off

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pk1692

Reaction score
Hii guyz, i am 24 year old from india , currently unemployed (never worked) ,balding and also staying with my grand parents ,have a masters degree in physics
also sorry in advance for terrible english and the post

I am quite socially awkward and a single child so had a very lonely childhood , i had many friends during my school and university days but no one will call me and said hey buddy i miss you , lets watch a movie together. I never had any relationship  (infact rejected by all eight girls  i dared to ask out).

There is only one person I ever feel closer to ,she was my cousin 1 year younger than me , now drifted apart ,she had always shown me great respect always remember my birthday and try to make me feel special , she is really a wonderful person have lots of friends and good relationships and a good career. she was once my source of positiveness.

From past few years I am having a real tough time . i screwed up big time ,i have lost all my confidence , concentration and what little positiveness i had ,i am totally lost now ,i dont see any light at the end of tunnel , nothing made me feel happy . I dont want to continue but I am a single child and owe a big one to my parents they are  only reason for me to extend this misery. Everyday I tried to motivate myself  but life still sucks in the end . Still I am trying to manage myself ,i really wanted to hear you can still make it from my cousin but she do not get me, she never do tell me whats going on in her life ,all she do is to wish me on festivals and bday,
now everytime i got in touch with her i just feel so horrible i literally cannot eat sleep and focus on any thing days later.

yup today i turned 24 ,
 thnks

Hi pk1692 you're obviously not short on grey matter. I never had the front to ask so many girls out by your age!

Your English is very good by the way. Welcome

Latest posts

Back