New Youtube channel

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mauthecat

Reaction score
I just uploaded my first "video" to my youtube channel, it sucks because I had no idea how to make one. I have 0 views and 0 subscribers. 

I you could help me get started by watching that would be great, if you want give likes, if you want you can subscribe, and if you like you can pass it along to your friends. 

hope you like it. 

thanks

mauthecat said:
Ericam said:
Ill give you a sub

THANK YOU !!!

No problem i guess. I used to have a group of friends I made videos with. we had like 1500 subs in the end. It can be a pain to get a channel started

I uploaded a new video today 

hope you like it. 

thanks for watching.

Hi Mau :)

I hope you don't think this too wierd? Cause I'm very new here! ... But my mood got me to this thread and over to check you out (love YouTubeing) .... Anyway I subscribed ... I love your accent! It in itself sounds musical to me (I'm an Aussie)   I also think you have a sweet singing voice and I look forward to checking in down the track to hear how you sound when you feel more comfortable/confident!  I hope you get a lot of joy from your new hobbies and from sharing them ... I hope to meet your Cat there one day too  :D

Mandyman said:
Hi Mau :)

I hope you don't think this too wierd? Cause I'm very new here! ... But my mood got me to this thread and over to check you out (love YouTubeing) .... Anyway I subscribed ... I love your accent! It in itself sounds musical to me (I'm an Aussie)   I also think you have a sweet singing voice and I look forward to checking in down the track to hear how you sound when you feel more comfortable/confident!  I hope you get a lot of joy from your new hobbies and from sharing them ... I hope to meet your Cat there one day too  :D

Hey Mandyman,
I am sooooooo sorry it took me so long to reply, as you can see I haven´t really been on the forum for a while. Thank you so much for subscribing! Thanks I am trying to work on my accent, I have been told it is very thick but I guess I can´t get rid off it, I love the Aussie accent I can try to do one but it comes out terrible  :D
I tried recording another song a while back, but the audio was crackling, so I kept deleting and recording and eventually just went to bed, and then I havent had the chance to try again. But I think I know which song I would like to do next. Thank you so much for saying my voice is sweet, I tried listening to me once after I uploaded the songs and I can´t, it feels too weird. 
I had some videos of my cat I wanted to upload, she found a lizard and made "friends" with it, but I dropped my phone yesterday and broke the digitizer, so touch screen is dead, I have been trying to get my info of it but so far no luck. But I would like for everyone to meet my cat, she is special (I think).

After a long time I have made another "video, please watch it if you can. 

Thank you very much.

Latest posts

Back