Happy Birthday, MisterLonely !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lacrecia

Reaction score
4-Simple-Chocolate-Birthday-Cake-ideas-131.jpg

Happy Birthday, Mister Lonely! You, lucky one!!! Have lots of fun, eat lots of cake and make 3 wishes! <3 (hugs) :)

75cd2cc22f6bfe20bca03728e911de86.jpg

Every time to celebrate the day you were born is a perfect time ! I agree !

I am sorry I am late I have been away. Happy Belated Birthday and Bright Blessings to you..

Awwwwwww it's your birthday?? Hope I did not miss it completely!! Happy birthday, dear one - you have been so kind and supportive since I arrived here. I hope your day has been truly lovely and everything you wanted it to be. Thank you for being a kind and supportive person in this world, and may your new year of life be blessed with abundance, good health and happiness <3

Ninjami said:
Awwwwwww it's your birthday?? Hope I did not miss it completely!!  Happy birthday, dear one - you have been so kind and supportive since I arrived here. I hope your day has been truly lovely and everything you wanted it to be.  Thank you for being a kind and supportive person in this world, and may your new year of life be blessed with abundance, good health and happiness <3

Your very welcome, and thanks for the birthday wishes!

BadGuy said:
Happy birthday! !!

For a badguy thats awefull nice ;), thanks!

Yukongirl said:

Abducted by aliens on christmas day
I hope they treated you ok, and had a turkey :)

Thanks for the card :D

Happy belated birthday...

... I blame Christmas :p

Latest posts

Back