Hi from a new member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samtron

Reaction score
Well lets see. Been reading posts for a while and finally took the plunge and joined. And what a better time than Christmas eve. Well I'm a male, alone (obviously) from Newfoundland Canada. Life right now is complicated, as it always has been, only more so recently...Uh, not sure what else to add right now. Any suggestions are more than welcomed. Anyways, Hi. Oh, I should mention I love to read...and drink, but not nearly enough, I have to work. Any book suggestions would be great. I, too, can offer suggestions.

Welcome Sam! Sends a box of Holliday Timbits for you :) How does the plunge feel? :)

Skyless said:
Welcome Sam! Sends a box of Holliday Timbits for you :) How does the plunge feel? :)

The plunge wasn't as bad as I thought. The Timbits reference brought a smile to my face. Thanks, Skyless.

samtron said:
Skyless said:

The plunge wasn't as bad as I thought. The Timbits reference brought a smile to my face. Thanks, Skyless.

Hehe my pleasure, I thought about sending Cod but we don't have much in Alberta... maybe some oil and beef? :p I'm glad the plunge wasn't too bad, speak your mind, get those pent up words out, no one is gonna bite :)

Hello and welcome to ALL,

Takeing the first step is always the hardes, just don't expect to run straight afterwards, for the moment just keep walking!

Hope you'll find what your looking for!

WelcomeI have always wanted to work on a frigate out of Newfoundland. Lucky you... samtron said:
Well lets see. Been reading posts for a while and finally took the plunge and joined. And what a better time than Christmas eve. Well I'm a male, alone (obviously) from Newfoundland Canada. Life right now is complicated, as it always has been, only more so recently...Uh, not sure what else to add right now. Any suggestions are more than welcomed. Anyways, Hi. Oh, I should mention I love to read...and drink, but not nearly enough, I have to work. Any book suggestions would be great. I, too, can offer suggestions.

Welcome :D
I would recommend "Death note: Another note The Los Angeles B.B. Murder Cases" by Nishio Ishin.

Latest posts

Back