Greetings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielW

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Daniel.  I am middle aged, work with software, and live in the Houston metro.  Life hit a speed bump for me about 2 years ago, and I find myself alone and starting over.  I do have a lot of people that I would consider 'friends' and I have too many relatives.  Problem is they are either (1) in other cities and/or (2) very busy with life such as jobs and families.  So now I get to find my way back to the land of the living by myself.  I am a pretty tame person so I shy away from loud parties and big crowds (except for concerts and football).  I love science, visiting small towns, Halloween, and meeting people from different cultures.

Joined ALL the day before Christmas did you? I'm glad you're here and I hope you find enough of what you're looking for to keep coming back to the forum.

Hi Daniel, I'm new here also. Nice to meet you. Folks here seem pretty nice. Welcoming place so far.

Hello and welcome to ALL,

It's the way it is these days, people are vey busy, many live away from the ones closest to them, I hope you're able toget together over the holiday season with a few of them even if just shortly!

Hope you'll find what you're looking for here!

Welcome :D
As someone who likes larps and theatre, I also approve of Halloween :p

DanielW said:
Hello, I'm Daniel.  I am middle aged, work with software, and live in the Houston metro.  Life hit a speed bump for me about 2 years ago, and I find myself alone and starting over.  I do have a lot of people that I would consider 'friends' and I have too many relatives.  Problem is they are either (1) in other cities and/or (2) very busy with life such as jobs and families.  So now I get to find my way back to the land of the living by myself.  I am a pretty tame person so I shy away from loud parties and big crowds (except for concerts and football).  I love science, visiting small towns, Halloween, and meeting people from different cultures.

Science fan! Talk to me! One of my passions is science :)

I'm particularly interested in space travel and nanotechnology.

Latest posts

Back