wth is he asking me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkg_inc

Reaction score
Ok, I know this is my 2nd thread of this kind in a short time now, but since the last one yielded good results, I figured I'd try again ^^

So here's the jig:
I got this kind of good friend, but he is a bit strange (but hell, so am I, so we're a good match, you know). Anyways, we were at a cafe talking today, and it was really nice. Later, he sent me an sms saying "oh, I almost forgot, I need to talk to you later today or tomorrow. Btw what is (my x's) psycological weak point?"

Sooo, I'm thinking "WTH?". I'm guessing he's into her and that he wants some inside info, but it kind of feels like I'm missing something here (I thought he had very weird phrasing). So, I ask you o' wise forum - what do you think he meant/wants to do?

I dunno know...maybe he's interested in your ex and wants a cell # ?...just jking.
Then again....you never know. You said he's wierd.

You know how that songs gose.

my best friend GF...
my best freind GF...ya..ya..ya...
and she used to be mine...

He want's free counseling session. Next time you see him immediately yell "TO HELL WITH FREELOADERS" and push him into the gutter.

What a weird thing to ask, then again I'm known for asking weird things at time, just ask him what he meant that should sum things up, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I know....just throw this in if he wants inside informations for your ex.

Tell him.... she has a fatish of getting her toes sucked...it truns her on and she
gose insane. And her weakest point is when ...you have to pull the crap out
of her hair and slap the honeysuckle out of her...then she gose into a major climax :p
If he calls her "stupid *****...stupid *****.. stupid *****"...she'll have multiples orgasiam.lol

^real nice one there :D

Seems getting a proper reply ain't all that easy, huh? :p

anyways, I just thought he sounded like he wanted to take advantage of her or something, because why else would he possibly want to know something like that (like I'd straight out tell him..)

It is proper.

Tell him she's into SandM..lol
Say that's why you had to break up...becuase she was too much women for you.lol
Say she wants it rough and hard all the time...that's why you couldn't keep up...
That's why she broke up with you..lmao
Tell him..that's her deep dark secret :p

Okay, maybe tone it down a little bit...you gatta keep a straight face though.lol

Lonesome Crow said:
It is proper.

Tell him she's into SandM..lol
Say that's why you had to break up...becuase she was too much women for you.lol
Say she wants it rough and hard all the time...that's why you couldn't keep up...
That's why she broke up with you..lmao
Tell him..that's her deep dark secret :p

Okay, maybe tone it down a little bit...you gatta keep a straight face though.lol

I did laugh hard ^^

Latest posts

Back