I LOVE ALL OF YOU

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty great Amy :D...good for you. <3

Hope the blizzards are making you happy!

I went for a walk this evening and there was a lot of snow to hop around in. Certainly makes me happy

Hey! I throw snowballs. Watch it!

giphy.gif

Paraiyar said:
BeyondShy said:
Me too?     Nahhhh😂

When I saw you'd replied to this I knew right away that your comment would be a self-pity party...

Really? You had to come in here to take a shot at me? I was kidding with her. She made a nice thread and I was trying to make her laugh. Thanks for making me look bad again.

BeyondShy said:
Paraiyar said:
BeyondShy said:
Me too?     Nahhhh😂

When I saw you'd replied to this I knew right away that your comment would be a self-pity party...

Really? You had to come in here to take a shot at me? I was kidding with her. She made a nice thread and I was trying to make her laugh. Thanks for making me look bad again.

I don't know what the hostility is for out of either of you, and I don't care. Please don't start with each other.

VanillaCreme said:
BeyondShy said:
Paraiyar said:
BeyondShy said:
Me too?     Nahhhh😂

I don't know what the hostility is for out of either of you, and I don't care. Please don't start with each other.

[youtube]WpYeekQkAdc[/youtube]

<3 I'm sending all one of those sideways hearts. I can't do group hugs due to my social anxiety sorry hehe.

Latest posts

Back