Social nerd

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ninjami

Reaction score
Seems like every time i post something, comment on something, or speak to someone, I am causing problems lately ...... Like the avalanche effect. Make a noise and it sparks an avalanche.  Some say a mercury retrograde is causing communications to go wonky. I don't know, I'm good at being a thread killer and social nerd.

I'll reply, just so you know this thread has life in it still!

What makes you think the reason things go astray is you? granted I haven't been around much the past few days, but in my experience you just don't see thread killing posts out there, they will always spark some discussion unless the thread just naturally ran it's course.

I always think it's my fault. I don't know any other way. I mean everywhere, wasn't referring to here. I have barely posted here. :) But you make a good point nonetheless.

Luckily on ALL the peoplearespread out pretty evenly so there is always something going on in my timezone, but on some other sites I used to visit (tv.com for instance) I would always arive after the conversation ran it's coursebecauseof the fact that I tend to sleep in the middle of the night when americans were having their evening.

Maybe you'll have better luck here, my advice is simple, don't think peoplearepurpously ignoring or avoiding you, it will take some time for then toget to know you and open up.

Again, good point, will try to remember that - and I am American, though I often have insomnia and keep odd hours as a result. :) thank you.

When I saw the title, I thought it's about nerdy stuff like video games, computers, reading, movies and intellectual discussions. :p For Which I would say "It's okay to have such interests..."

MisterLonely made good points. The fault isn't the small noise, because otherwise no one could make noise. Whatever external factor that turns noises into avalanche should be checked.

Sometimes it's all a miscommunication when what we intend is interpreted differently. In such case, it's not anyone's fault as miscommunications are inherent part of human interaction. We can only stay aware that there are other points of view for any comment and try to look beyond initial interpretation we might have.

Latest posts

Back