What Happens If you Eat Two Banana's Everyday?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Radioman

Found this very worthwhile video, just though I'd share it here, for all round health & especially for the mental health benefit :shy: 

I was gonna say you're going to have one hell of a hairy chest, lol. That computer voice was really annoying. Didn't know about some of those banana facts. I don't like mine when they get too ripe though. I eat a banana nearly everyday.

Too ripe is nasty to eat but pure love for baking !!( sorry- the baker in me - only destined for banana bread or banana pancakes ) :D

How do you make banana pancakes? I remember that B'Lanna from Star Trek Voyager loved them but I have never had one.

Tiina63 said:
How do you make banana pancakes? I remember that B'Lanna from Star Trek Voyager loved them but I have never had one.

Wow that's a specific memory :p What kind of coffee did Janeway drink? :p Quick no cheating :p   

You just fork crush the bananas then mash them right into the batter, then usually serve with a few fresh chopped ones on top, they make the whole house smell amazing, give them a shot :)

She liked black coffee. Thanx for the recipe which I will try on Sunday as it is new year and it will be something new for 2017. My memory isn't really so good. I have the whole series on DVD and watch it regularly:)

That video improved my store of knowledge! The thing about the brown spots was especially encouraging....I've been putting my browning bananas in a compost bin...not any more! I'm gonna eat more bananas now.

I wonder if Captain Janeway liked bananas? I make banana muffins that have always been pretty good crowd pleasers....I can see serving Janeway and myself banana muffins for breakfast.

Latest posts

Back