what's your favourite movie.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that one too Pino. :)

I guess for me it's probably a toss up between: Shawshank Redemption, Garden State and Fifth Element, they all have one thing in common in that I have no idea why I like them as much as I do :)

512G9J05RJL.jpg

So many great movies out there, but this one has stood the test of time for me - first saw it as a 9-year old back in 1981, still love it as much now as a ..... (well, you do the math) 😜😂

zbekx.jpg

"scary movie"
lol specially when I scared after watching horror movies I watched this one to make sure everything I watched scary isn't that bad.oh well talking about this one I am remembering every scene of movie "ring" .well I am scared now.

btw honestly I love shutter island.

[youtube]ZFE-npqQctE[/youtube]

Léon The Professional.

Love this movie. Saw it when I was a kid and it represents everything I was begging for. 
Someone that saves me when I need it the most, a protector that takes care of my revenge and who lets me be a kid.
❤️

It's always hard for me to decide what's my absolute favourite lol.

I'm torn between Interstellar, The Last Samurai, Inception, or Gladiator.

Fantastic story telling with amazing empathy pulling soundtracks is what always get me good. God ****, Hans Zimmer.... lol.

The Greatest Story Ever Told
Jesus of Nazareth
The Passion of the Christ (Mel Gibsons)

Latest posts

Back