Why people with complicated past

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roy1986

Reaction score
Always seem to be nicer and more genuine, I mean even the only girl I ever loved suffered from domestic violence (I have  gone through some tough honeysuckle as a child but my parents never laid a hand on me) and was so kind to everyone, I have never met anyone like her since then. 

Whenever I get disrespect from someone, it is usually by some ass hole who had an easy life, I don't get it ? do you really have to suffer before becoming a human being?

Even in this forum, when I compare it to other messaging board, here people don't try to pick up a fight, no1 trashes the other and there is a mutual respect between the people here.

I know a lot of ******** who use their past (and present) as an excuse to never get anywhere.

There are several people on the forum here, who I am fond of, because I know the troubles they go through everyday. Their strength amazes me.

I think people who've escaped any substantial difficulties in life might be the type to secretly snicker about people in wheelchairs, those that are blind, or those that for some reason cannot have a natural gait.

While people who know what difficulty is like will show more respect and be more patient.

But the requirement to be respectful and understanding towards others in any circumstances is to be capable of empathy. If you are not, then you'd probably be one of the horror examples Amy just mentioned if you've endured hardships.

OY is right I think. Most people who have "been there, done that" tend to have empathy for others (If they are capable of empathy).

Latest posts

Back