Troubles came back - start lexapro

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roy1986

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

It saddens me to say that after a month full of hope and positive thinking, my mental state deteriorated and as of today I'm taking lexapro with the hope to feel some relief. 

Anyway, this week I started my new job after my former boss convinced me to join him and give up on another which pays very well and to my shock- this new job sucks really bad , I mean I'm even willing to go back to my old one if they were willing to have me back. 
along with that, my mother is having artery issues again, 50% block in her artery after last year I almost lost her for 90% block...

Today I had a huge panic attack and anxiety, I just couldn't believe how things could go so awfully wrong and I'm just overwhelmed with emotions, I'm having very negative thoughts about the future.
I'm tried of everything and all I want is to get the hell out of the country, live in Australia where my sister is, the only person who actually knows how to talk to me and be a real friend.

Hi there Roy!

Really unfortunate to hear about your situation - it sucks that the most I can do for you is sympathise. Feeling helpless is really terrible and often really hard to be able to pull yourself back together from. Perhaps you should talk with your sister, maybe that will help you release your emotions and reset yourself. Even though your mental condition has dropped a little as of today, don't stop thinking positive! Don't let situations get you down! Being optimistic is far more rewarding than otherwise; sure there will be things that may drag you down. But strong individuals like you, like how you've been for the past month, are always able to deal with it and get back on their feet.

The condition with your Mother is certainly sad, but don't lose a bit of hope! She's alive with you now, lets appreciate every moment of it :)

Try taking some timeout sometimes and release yours thoughts and emotions. If anything you can let loose your emotions and talk about anything that's worrying you here, where there are several people who are willing to listen!

I sincerely hope things take a turn for the better soon!

Keep up with the meds if you need them. They will help get you through this crisis period.
Try to find a way to relax for a little while so your brain can recharge.
Is there anyway you can go stay with your sis in Australia?

EveWasFramed said:
Keep up with the meds if you need them. They will help get you through this crisis period.
Try to find a way to relax for a little while so your brain can recharge.
Is there anyway you can go stay with your sis in Australia?

I've been working on my immigration to Australia for quite a long time, I almost nailed it at the immigration tests 
but Unfortunately,  I have to do those again, I'll probably taken them on march.

I don't know what is going to happen if I don't get the permits I need to move there

Did you stop your meds and that's why you dropped down? I know if I stop my anti-depressants I bomb, so I will be taking mine for ever. No big deal if you need that extra help. They will take a while to kick in before you feel an improvement. x

Latest posts

Back