Thank you.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EveWasFramed

Reaction score
As a few of you know, and others probably have noticed from my recents posts, I've had a very difficult past year. I'm not very active on the forum much anymore, but it never fails to amaze me, how quickly people here will come forth with advice and support (both old and new members). First, my apologies for any delayed returning of messages. Holidays are over so I'm back at work. I will rectify that in the next day or two. 
Second, I'd like to thank everyone who has replied on any of my threads and/or messaged me. I'm grateful that there are still people out there who care about their fellow man - even when they've never laid eyes on them. 
Third, my apologies to anyone I've rubbed the wrong way lately.  :p

Again, thank you.

You're an incredible lady, Eve. I hope this next year brings you a little more ease <3

EveWasFramed said:
Second, I'd like to thank everyone who has replied on any of my threads and/or messaged me. I'm grateful that there are still people out there who care about their fellow man - even when they've never laid eyes on them. 

lol, I thought that said "and/or annoyed me"   :p

EveWasFramed said:

Again, thank you.

You always rub me the wrong way :club:

TheRealCallie said:
EveWasFramed said:

lol, I thought that said "and/or annoyed me"   :p

EveWasFramed said:

Again, thank you.

You always rub me the wrong way :club:

I'll have to work on my technique. <3 lol

People here are incredible, I've never thought that I could ever find others who can relate to my issues.

I wish we could all meet in a bar somewhere and have few beers together

Latest posts

Back