New and looking for friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaylebco

Reaction score
I'm 49 and pretty much stuck in my home...long story. I am calling myself "retired" from work. I'd just like to have some online friends who like to chat. I'm happily married and not looking for any thing like that. Historically my career was nursing. I have 3 children, 2 of them out on their own and one younger teen. If you'd like to chat, let me know.

I am also at home all the time except when I have dr appointments. I could use a friend to chat with my dogs is about the only one that is here with me.

steve

Steve,

My dog is the best source of heat I have...and my day time companion. I totally understand where you are. I'm home and bored...pm me anytime.

Like you I love my wife dearly she works and then take care of our grand kids for a few hours and just leave me alone for most of the time. I am a larynx cancer survivor and cant work I have 4 dogs two shelties and two that we rescued I suffer from depression and panic attacks so I take care of house hold with just me and my wife not much to do during winter time. I enjoy being outside working in the yard and garden so it is no easy in the winter time.

Latest posts

Back