what is the most vauable thing we have?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pragmatically thinking, I say health and then time. Health because without it we can't live our daily life, let alone work toward our goals and progress. Time because nothing can compensate its loss, not even money. Philosophers such as Habermas has emphasized on the importance of time. He believes, regardless of our job, we always exchange our time with the payment we receive. Wealth spares us of this exchange however time might be lost on account of other matters and money won't be able to bring it back.

Problem with time is that I often have too much of it. I'm alone, you can only watch tv or look out the window so long, then time drags. I find myself wanting to just go to sleep til it's time for work again, til I can do something to occupy my mind.

No, I'm going to say sanity, because without it you're truely lost and living alone is a constant struggle to keep it.

Incognita said:
health

bitterpartyof1 said:
I have time. But i would gladly give it to someone who could use it.

Each day I wake up is another day spent in misery.

For those of us born with congenital defects and living a life full of illness and pain, there is no end to the bad news, there is no cure. And we see just how very lonely and ugly this world is and how very busy people are. Busy moving on.  Too busy to look around them and see the suffering of others...or maybe to afraid to care.

hugs

Thank you. My pain was very near the surface when I posted this, and you responded with kindness.

Absolutely Hope ,we should not expect something for nothing but we all do and we call it hope.

Latest posts

Back