Introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vorcan

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am but another lonely individual.
Personally, I don't really put much value on the common aspects of an introduction anymore.
Things like name, age, etc.
So I will instead simply say some things about who I am and what my life is currently about;

I am currently leading my life towards finding a solution to every single issue humanity creates, this has led me to give up a lot of aspects of my daily life.
One of those aspects has been "a social life".
However this has only partly been a choice of my own.
I, like most, do not wish to be lonely. But right now it appears I can tolerate loneliness better than the superficial situations I find myself in pretty much every time I'm around/interact with "human beings".

This loneliness however is only slightly better as I am currently living quite destructively in order to keep sane under the weight of my goal and the frustrations it brings to my life.
I found this forum shortly after I forced myself to re-indulge in the betterment of my own life. (mainly because it became more beneficial to my goal rather than my life itself...)
So here I am, looking for individuals with potential.

Due to the nature of my introduction, I think it's best to leave it at this and for those who are interested in learning more about me, please refer to the thread I will be making in the "Networking" section in the upcoming days.
If there are still things you wish to know after this?(Or before I make the new thread) Feel free to ask :)

~Vorcan~

Latest posts

Back