Need a friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxy6969

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a 34 mother of two boys, I've been married almost three years. I work full time and I always feel like I'm doing for everyone else and never myself. I'm hoping to find a male companion older preferably that i can chat with and see where it goes. I have a kik carcare4youall if you want to chat more.

HI Roxy, I'm not male but welcome, I understand how you feel.... just be careful you don't get used, there's some really sick people out there who are directly looking for women in your situation, just be careful and look after yourself.

Hello Roxy,

Not sure I get why you're married but looking for a male companion?

RadioMan said:
Hello Roxy,

If only there was some numerical hints to solve such mysteries.

Skyless said:
RadioMan said:
Hello Roxy,

Sarcastic comments like this really spoil the mood around here, far too many of them! Not every one see's things in a smutty sense you know!

RadioMan said:
Skyless said:
RadioMan said:
Hello Roxy,

Comments like this really spoil the mood around here, far too many of them! Not every one see's things in a smutty sense you know!

I think sometimes we try to see innocence because we want it to be there, but I'm sure that's the better way to go.

Skyless said:
RadioMan said:
Skyless said:
RadioMan said:
Hello Roxy,

Comments like this really spoil the mood around here, far too many of them! Not every one see's things in a smutty sense you know!

I think sometimes we try to see innocence because we want it to be there, but I'm sure that's the better way to go.

You are speculating on the reasons I posted on this thread. Your comment was inconsiderate, and amounts to nothing more than bullying in my view. It's also one that has derailed this thread! Please be more careful!

Latest posts

Back