Anyone from Europe?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebeskii

Reaction score
I wonder how many people from Europe are here. As the travelling in Europe is not that hard,  I hope meeting, if it comes to that, won't be hard for us  :rolleyes:

I am in Hungary. People are bit racist but it is my second home for my heart already :D

I am in Europe. To be precise, I am in Netherlands. I have always wanted to visit Hungary. What is the best time to visit according to you?

London,England. Although will be going to Hungary in a couple of weeks time to Budapest.

Serephina said:
London,England. Although will be going to Hungary in a couple of weeks time to Budapest.

London is so big! thats like a country on it's own to me! I'd like to visit it some time though. 
Are you going to live in Budapest or on holiday?

MisterLonely said:
Serephina said:

London is so big! thats like a country on it's own to me! I'd like to visit it some time though. 

Just on holiday for a few days.

Serephina said:
MisterLonely said:
Serephina said:

Just on holiday for a few days.

Nice!

I'm split a lot between London, UK and Belgium currently. Particularly, Brussels. If anyone wants to meet up message me

UK, Shipley. Shipley is beautiful. I'm right by the canal too which is awesome. BUT, that said, Shipley is a part of Bradford which I think is rubbish, personally. When I've learnt to drive though, I'm considering moving back to Liverpool which is awesome.

Currently learning French and itching to go to Caen.

Latest posts

Back