What is the temperature right now in your hometown?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebeskii

Reaction score
Back in my hometown- Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, it is -38C right now. Last January it reached -40C so -38C is not very surprising haha. We Mongolians just stay inside and go out only when necessary, then we are good. Not like you go out and freeze and could not walk like that :D

It is just -8C in Budapest right now but cold enough that you need a hat and a scarf :). I am such a winter guy   

I bet in other places it is quite warm right now  :)

Bebeskii said:
Back in my hometown- Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, it is -38C right now. Last January it reached -40C so -38C is not very surprising haha. We Mongolians just stay inside and go out only when necessary, then we are good. Not like you go out and freeze and could not walk like that :D

It is just -8C in Budapest right now but cold enough that you need a hat and a scarf :). I am such a winter guy   

We had in the -40s last week. It was wonderful I really enjoyed walking in it. 

I live in a tiny town in Saskatchewan, Canada. At the moment it is 9C. Too warm for me.

AmytheTemperamental said:
Bebeskii said:

We had in the -40s last week. It was wonderful I really enjoyed walking in it. 

I live in a tiny town in Saskatchewan, Canada. At the moment it is 9C. Too warm for me.

Sounds very nice for me. Whoa how it got up is drastic. 9C is very warm compared to -40C. I always wanted to go to Canada, because there is so much snow and it has a very cold climate in the winter

^Where are we finding this? :club: Must be Canada from before the 90s.

Latest posts

Back