Nobody will ever really know me...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inmyhead

Reaction score
I feel like nobody will ever truly know me. I have so much inside sometimes I want to burst! So many thoughts, topics, ideas, ect that I want to explore but I can't seem to meet anyone who has the same curiously with life. 

Anyone else???

Do someone have to have the same exact curiosity to be able to let them get to know you? I would think that you only need to find someone you care for and at least semi trust to be able to open up to them. They don't have to understand exactly to support you.

Inmyhead said:
I feel like nobody will ever truly know me. I have so much inside sometimes I want to burst! So many thoughts, topics, ideas, ect that I want to explore but I can't seem to meet anyone who has the same curiously with life. 

Anyone else???
I think you just need to open up a bit more and really put yourself out there. Go to classes in something you're interested in and you're sure to meet like-minded people!

TheRealCallie said:
Do someone have to have the same exact curiosity to be able to let them get to know you?  I would think that you only need to find someone you care for and at least semi trust to be able to open up to them.  They don't have to understand exactly to support you.

Hmmm, maybe I worded that wrong. I can't seem to find anyone as passionate about many topics as I am. I don't think anyone wants to have someone talk on and on about sciences if they aren't into sciences. 

It would be nice to meet someone who has a very vast curiosity on many topics that I myself have. 

The people surrounding me currently don't seem to have much interest in worldwide events or topics. They just seem to be happy in their own little bubble, and yes I am jealous of this trait...

Inmyhead said:
TheRealCallie said:
Do someone have to have the same exact curiosity to be able to let them get to know you?  I would think that you only need to find someone you care for and at least semi trust to be able to open up to them.  They don't have to understand exactly to support you.

Hmmm, maybe I worded that wrong. I can't seem to find anyone as passionate about many topics as I am. I don't think anyone wants to have someone talk on and on about sciences if they aren't into sciences. 

It would be nice to meet someone who has a very vast curiosity on many topics that I myself have. 

The people surrounding me currently don't seem to have much interest in worldwide events or topics. They just seem to be happy in their own little bubble, and yes I am jealous of this trait...

That's worded a little better I think. 
Perhaps you could reach out on line and try to locate people with similar interests and passions? 
I'm sure there are probably sites for your interests.

EveWasFramed said:
Inmyhead said:
TheRealCallie said:

That's worded a little better I think. 
Perhaps you could reach out on line and try to locate people with similar interests and passions? 
I'm sure there are probably sites for your interests.

Good point. Maybe I'm avoiding the aspect of socializing for a reason... I think I might actually try to find some good sites! Ty :)

Eve gave you good advice, but instead of trying to find one person that has everything you want, why not try to find several people who have some of the same interests, not all of them?

Inmyhead said:

Anyone else???

Make youtube videos of your thoughts and ideas if you dare. If people resonate you'll have a following that will appreciate your contents :)

Latest posts

Back