The Diary

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Luna_luce

...I thought it would be nice if we could have a thread where we could spill our hearts out (or whatever the expression is :)) when we don't feel like we have someone to talk to or feel like noone would really understand us....

So, how was your day?

I'll go first...Today I woke up a little bit less depressed, probably because I watched this great Woody Allen movie yesterday...called "Broadway Danny Rose", and great for all you loners out there :)...Woody always gets me going, probably because all his characters are as desperate or even more desperate than me, but they still joke about themselves, the whole situation and everything and everybody else...

Nonetheless, my date for coffee got canceled and then I felt depressed. I couldn't find a replacement and I felt even more depressed. But then I decided not to give up that easily :p and to try to get somebody else to have coffee with me...Or go visit my gradnma, because she is also alone and lonely....or just to survive this lonely day.

Great idea Luna_Luce, I'll join you here, and say shortly that my day was a bit boring, I don't know why all Mondays are similar, it comes after a weekend, and it starts with a lot of work, but then ends with loneliness again. Maybe someone has an idea how to spend a Monday in a different way.
Unfortunately I don't have a grandma to visit, or somebody to have coffee with, maybe one day we can all login at the same time and share our coffee time.

This is a good idea:

Most of my day was a typically depressing Monday...but this afternoon I went to study with a girl in my history class. We've known each other for over a year now, but we've never really been more than casual friends. But after the studying was done, we got to talking, and my god, I think it was the first time in MONTHS that I've actually talked about how I feel to someone...and I have to admit, it felt really good.

I'm hoping it's the beginning of a bigger friendship, because God knows that's what I need right now: a friend.

Today I found this forum so that was a pretty good feeling. like i'm getting some where. This day was pretty depressing like most. But I guess yesterday was sooo bad that i almost transcended the pain and let it flow throw me and out of me. If that makes any sense. So today was okay.

I took the semester of school off, so my day each day until next fall will pretty much be relaxing yet empty, boring, and lonely at times but considering how it could be worse, I know I should be grateful even though sometimes I don't want to be. I know I'm feeling worse whenever I'm posting in my private blog, so that goes to show I'm supposed to be at least a little grateful.

Woke up this morning, walk to the station feeling lonely and cold, parents ignoring me and not giving me money cause i dont have a job i want one but i have got AVPD people=hurt to me so i thought maybe i could starve at school who cares than took the train home from school sitting next to a caring and great friend she is my light in the darkest hour

Good idea, Luna_luce.
Yesterday it was a normal uninteresting day like the others. I've had some work to do, and I unwillingly did it. Wasted time at home after worling, met 2 buddies at night, we had a walk. I felt ok walking and talking with them, except for the cold, then we've bounced into some other people who knew one of them. We all had a drink but I wasn't very happy. One of these guys asked me what's my job, I felt like "I don't want to tell you, that's my business". Lately I don't like to talk about myself that much.
I've noticed some days I'm losing interest even for my job although i like it a lot. That's no good at all.:(

I had a fight with a friend today, because she dumped me on the weekend to be with her boyfriend. I don't know why I always make this perfect picture of people and then am actually surprised when it turns out they're just what they have always been: and she has always been an egocentric. I'm scared like hell to have a fight with her and tell her how I feel and that I'm angry with her, because I lost so many friends already (or should I say "friends"), and I run the risk of staying alone again, but I cannot stand people treating me like that anymore. I just can't.
So I again feel lonely and everything, but I had a coffe on the college with a colleague and it made me feel ok. I'm trying to concentrate on studying.

It's 10:00 AM on saturday morning. I'm sure it will be another day of anxiety. I had plans to go to the gym, but I don't really want to be around people. I have numeroous obligations, but to tell you the truth, I just don't want to leave the house. I feel like I'm on auto-pilot. I'm here, but I'm not here. It's strange how some days I feel like a different person.

Today I went to work, is was a quiet day. I came home at 1pm. I am alone and have been for 5 and a half years I try to trust women but the last experience was so bad I dont know if I ever will. The pain of lonliness is less than the pain I felt being with someone

Geoffessex said:
Today I went to work, is was a quiet day. I came home at 1pm. I am alone and have been for 5 and a half years I try to trust women but the last experience was so bad I dont know if I ever will. The pain of lonliness is less than the pain I felt being with someone

we're not all bad.:D

Geoffessex said:

Why don't you try with friends instead of women?

I am now back on track. I made some agreements with myself lately. First one is to enjoy life more. What's the point in being anxious all the time? Going out and talking to strangers won't kill me. In fact, I don't care. We only live once!

So these days I go out more and listen to happy music more and smile more....It works! :)

when i played a online game called runescape i was in a clan
on the clan forums we had a diay forum actually and each member started a new thread of thier own.
and each person could post, game screenies,talk about what was going on with thier characters or real life pics
and what was going on at home or at school or with boyfriends or something they wanted to document
and it was quite interesting , some talked about drug problems and each time theycame on forums after posting in other threads mot would catch up some would only post what happened that day ,others would catch up and post like how thier whole week had been ,so some posted everyday ,othrs weekly ,others monthly it was randome and you kept up with your own threads,it was really interesting to go back after 3 monthes and see what had been in your head several monthes earlier that now meant absolutly nothing to you or meant everything to have that memory so detailed.
i was sad when the forums got hacked and deleted and we lost all those posts.many people would just read the threads ,others would comment ,it was really very insightful ,i use to post my poetry and my childrens pics all the time and game screenies ,but i stopped playing games so i stopped all forums till i found here by the acidental but famous "i am so very lonely" google search.
have fun with it this way can be fun too but harder to connect the jumbled posts back to the poster and form a idea of who they are ,what makes them what they are inside and out.

I always feel lonely when I check my mail (email or actual mailbox) and have nothing at all. Maybe if I didn't check so continuously, when I did check I would have something, but I can't help myself. I don't understand this. Everyone always complains about spam in their email accounts and junk mail and credit card offers in their regular mail, but I don't even get those. So periodically I go online and request as many free samples as I can find, then I wait until they come in the mail. I get really excited- even though lots of it is stuff I'll never use. I get a lot of age-defying lotions. I'm 24. I don't need to defy age. Oh well. I like getting mail.

I am the same way. When I'm really bored and lonely I'll constantly check my email. Never anything. Maybe once in awhile a friend may email me, but not often. I'll talk to them on msn, if at all. I also hate it when you are on msn, bored to death and nobody else is on. My friends always seem to be to busy to talk to me. It stinks that I'm stuck at home all the time. The most socializing I do on the weekend usually consists of me going to the park and trying to talk to some of the younger kids. I mean, its better than nothing... That was basically my day today.

i talked on webcam to one guy and chatted with one woman both tried to involve me in thier weekend online sexual conquest. it really freaked me out.i cant stop thinking about it .
it terrifies me to think i want to get out and the only people ever attracted to me are freaks .....
maybe its better to stay at home in bed?

ps editing in
actually i posted about it just felt to tired to write about it much
hers the link if you wanna know
http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=664
anyway i think i am gonna go scrub my eyes ,mind and skin off with bleach in a nice boiling hot shower till i feel not so icky .ewwwwwwww hair cant stop thinking of hair hope this doesnt cause a panic attack that leads to me chopping it all short again.....

Very good idea this is excatly something I would want to do just express my thoughts. Well I woke up today and played video games for a bit then finished up some homework and have spent rest of day stressing if I am going to get A's this term or not and trying to figure out what more i can do to get them.

Josh said:
Very good idea this is excatly something I would want to do just express my thoughts. Well I woke up today and played video games for a bit then finished up some homework and have spent rest of day stressing if I am going to get A's this term or not and trying to figure out what more i can do to get them.

Sounds like my days. Except I stress over how I could possibly bring my math mark to a pass, and all my others to a B, so my parents won't be mad at me again...
Ugh, midterms come out tomorrow. I'm hoping my parents don't murder me alive for poor marks...

BrokenDreams said:
Josh said:

Sounds like my days. Except I stress over how I could possibly bring my math mark to a pass, and all my others to a B, so my parents won't be mad at me again...
Ugh, midterms come out tomorrow. I'm hoping my parents don't murder me alive for poor marks...

Ah that sucks but just remeber high school matters very little so don't stress it you got plenty of time to stress college where it matters but its a lot better in college.

Latest posts

Back