Alone again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Restless soul

Reaction score
Another saturday night. Alone. Walking the streets like a loser. Not in communication with a single soul that is slightly interested in doing anything. Same pattern. Stuck! Week after week. Along with getting confused with other people who look like me. Other people I am sure who have lives. Having sex. Not where everything feels like a dead end street.

Restless soul said:
Another saturday night. Alone. Walking the streets like a loser. Not in communication with a single soul that is slightly interested in doing anything. Same pattern. Stuck! Week after week. Along with getting confused with other people who look like me. Other people I am sure who have lives. Having sex. Not where everything feels like a dead end street.

Over 7 billion on this planet. Do you want to meet people? Will you try things you've never tried? I could make some suggestions...

Oh, and sex is a quick fix, it will not make you happy in the long run ;)

First point, dude you have legs and can walk! Yay! Could be worse.

Pm me if you'd like some suggestions on how to meet people. :)

Inmyhead said:
Restless soul said:

Over 7 billion on this planet. Do you want to meet people? Will you try things you've never tried? I could make some suggestions...

Oh, and sex is a quick fix, it will not make you happy in the long run ;)

First point, dude you have legs and can walk! Yay! Could be worse.

Pm me if you'd like some suggestions on how to meet people. :)

That quick fix you speak of is long overdue. And will gladly take a quick one

Ok. So mr inmyhead on lonleylife forums. What do you do. And please share the info on the thread. Afterall we are in this together. I am sure others can benefit from your ideas

TheRealCallie said:
That's a good question though.  How do you feel about being compared to someone when you don't know what they look like?

That is what happened saturday night. When the girl said someone who looks like you ordered such and such. And I hate it equally. Because my mind starts to already come to the conclusion that it's some ugly person who looks nothing like me. So to answer your question I always hate it.

Latest posts

Back