What do like most in yourself.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pinocio

Hi guys
i made this thread to increasing self confidence in ourselves.but it's true we like ourselves and everybody's know that we all like ourselves in any way,no matter what people think about us.many peoples think they don't like themselves because of any reason but sometimes a little part of heart said you look good.

So guys It'll not take couple of hours to tell..... so you can just tell here what you like most in yourselves like eyes,hairs voices....etc.
Btw...i like my eyes.

My flawless blinding and boundless amazingness!......and also my humbleness and humility ;) hehe

tumblr_noyu4sBppA1u59nuxo1_500.gif

I honestly can never answer that question. I can't talk positively about myself, it is too embarrassing and feels like boasting to me.

Skyless said:
My flawless blinding and boundless amazingness!......and also my humbleness and humility ;) hehe

tumblr_noyu4sBppA1u59nuxo1_500.gif

The addition of the gif made me laugh so hard.

Sci-Fi said:
I honestly can never answer that question. I can't talk positively about myself, it is too embarrassing and feels like boasting to me.

You are the Canadian Thor. Boast away :club:

I like that people don't quite understand me. Keeps them guessing. That way I can screw with them better, when I feel like it.

Honesty.
I've twice in the past left notes on parked cars that I accidentally dented.
I'm very open about my life. I'll tell people just about anything about myself.
Some may call that "lack of a filter"...and I suppose they'd be right...

couple love GIF by HRVY

I like my romantic nature, rose petal, hearts and glitter…. I meet soo many women who hate romance and I just cant imagine not loving the shopping for the perfect little black dress, heels, keeping your neck bare for the “surprise” necklace he bought you… the dinner with the candles, omg its like… wow 🥰💫

Latest posts

Back