Hello from Introvertisland Forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

Wordy

I found my way here because there isn't much going on in the first forum I found, Introvert Island Forum. So I thought I'd just drop by to say 'Hello!  :D

Oh yeah and I just graduated from college and none of my friends are keeping contact (I guess they're all busy... or not ) so I'm lonely too and I hope we all get along well.

Wordy said:
I found my way here because there isn't much going on in the first forum I found, Introvert Island Forum. So I thought I'd just drop by to say 'Hello!  :D

Oh yeah and I just graduated from college and none of my friends are keeping contact (I guess they're all busy... or not ) so I'm lonely too and I hope we all get along well.

Hi!

Celt said:
Wordy said:

Hi!

Hello,  how do you do?

Hello and welcome,

I don't think dropping a bunch of introverts on an island would solve the problem, so I get that not much goes on around there ;)

I hope you'll find what your looking for!

Celt said:
Didn't know about (the other) forum so had to have a peek. Nice to meet you.

What did you think about it( the other forum)?

Hello Pinocio, thank you for being welcoming. Why is your username spelled that way?

MisterLonely said:
Hello and welcome,

I don't think dropping a bunch of introverts on an island would solve the problem, so I get that not much goes on around there ;)

I hope you'll find what your looking for!

Yeah maybe that wasn't such a great idea. Lol. 

I'm looking for friends,  isn't everybody here for that as well?

Hoarse Whisperer said:
I'll have to check out the other forum, when I get out of work- thanks for the heads up!

Welcome :)

The activity there is very slow but they do actually have some pretty interesting things to say there.

Where is your signature quoted from? It's really cool. I could just Google it but where would the fun in that be?  :D

It looks like there's a lot to read there, I couldn't tell how busy it is, but I can take your word there.

Is it OK to discuss another forum here?

pinocio said:
Well wordy ,i am little lazy  type, so i make it short.lol :)

At the expense of propriety? *gasp!*

Just kidding. :D Whatever floats your boat is fine by me.

Celt said:
It looks like there's a lot to read there, I couldn't tell how busy it is, but I can take your word there.

Is it OK to discuss another forum here?

Is it illegal?   :club:
Darn. Maybe I will actually go read the rules this time. Haha.

^^I think it's fine to mention another forum, as long as you aren't promoting it. (Don't take my word on it, though)

Welcome to the forum. :)
Feel free to check out the chat room, if you're interested.

Hoarse Whisperer said:
Haha it's from Hamlet. I've always just thought of it as "Shakespeare's best advice".

Thanks for sharing it,  I ended reading up reading Hamlet yesterday. Haha. Finally I can cross it off my to-read list.

Latest posts

Back