Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Questions for the Women
I think it might be cool to have a thread where you can ask women thier opinions on dating or relationship issues Smile Soooo...ask away!
Naleena Wrote:I think it might be cool to have a thread where you can ask women thier opinions on dating or relationship issues Smile Soooo...ask away!

Girls, I'll start this.
1.What are some of the behaviors that you find attractive in a man on a date?
2. What are some behaviors you don't like on a date?

1. For me, I like it when they rush to hold the door open and when they offer thier jacket to you when it's cold. You know they are cold but, would rather see you warm : ) I guess, I like the feeling of being cared for.

2. NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING turns me off anymore than going on a date and seeing a man be rude to a waitress or someone helping us. There was one man I went out on a date with who was a very intelligent and sucessful man. We double dated with a friend of mine and he was angry that the waiter hadn't made it round. He ordered drinks and then said, "Hurry it up" to the waiter. His tone was rude and my friend and I looked at each other. He didn't get another date. Nothing he could have said or done that evening would have made up for what he did. You can tell a lot by a person by looking at how they treat others-especially others that that person can't gain anything from. I don't care how much money a man has, or how good he looks or how sucessful he is; if he treats someone badly, especially someone in a service field, I wouldn't give him the time of day. It's not what a man has, it's how he acts that impresses me.
Naleena Wrote:
Naleena Wrote:I think it might be cool to have a thread where you can ask women thier opinions on dating or relationship issues Smile Soooo...ask away!

Girls, I'll start this.
1.What are some of the behaviors that you find attractive in a man on a date?
2. What are some behaviors you don't like on a date?

1 and 2.. That he is well groomed. He does not have nose hair sticking out or hair sticking out of his ears lol. He is pleasing to the eye. He has a good sense of humor and he makes me laugh. He is genuinely polite and not one of those fake polite guys, he is polite to everyone, including the dorky guy who tries to sell us roses while we are having dinner lol. I like him to talk about his job and his life and things that fascinate him. I don't like him to brag what a catch he is, that's a turn off and shows insecurity on his side. I also don't like him telling me bad things about his ex-wife or his ex-girlfriend. Red flag. I also don't like men telling me they want a family on the first date, that is totally fake and means he is trying to get me into bed. Everyone checks out a handsome or beautiful person passing by, but staring at some girls breasts or ass while he is having dinner with me is a no no. Him dropping me back home after the dinner is good manners,forcing his way to go upstairs after the dinner is not.
ClosetGeek Wrote:1 and 2.. That he is well groomed. He does not have nose hair sticking out or hair sticking out of his ears lol.

She's right fellas, need to catch them strays...lol

ClosetGeek Wrote:He is pleasing to the eye. He has a good sense of humor and he makes me laugh.

I like it when they are funny and find them adorable when they at least TRY to be funny Smile

ClosetGeek Wrote:I also don't like him telling me bad things about his ex-wife or his ex-girlfriend. Red flag.

Yep!! I go from date mode (wanna get to know this man) to therapist. It's hard to get into a man who you are trying to help out. It would be different on subsequent dates but NEVER is it good on a first date or even a second or third! It screams I'm not ready to move on.
Naleena Wrote:
ClosetGeek Wrote:1 and 2.. That he is well groomed. He does not have nose hair sticking out or hair sticking out of his ears lol.

She's right fellas, need to catch them strays...lol

ClosetGeek Wrote:He is pleasing to the eye. He has a good sense of humor and he makes me laugh.

I like it when they are funny and find them adorable when they at least TRY to be funny Smile

ClosetGeek Wrote:I also don't like him telling me bad things about his ex-wife or his ex-girlfriend. Red flag.

Yep!! I go from date mode (wanna get to know this man) to therapist. It's hard to get into a man who you are trying to help out. It would be different on subsequent dates but NEVER is it good on a first date or even a second or third! It screams I'm not ready to move on.

OOOHHH NO!

I might as well have nose hair coming out of my ears!
I could never be pleasing to the eyes.Sad
It's a good thing I have a great big pen--sion.Toungue
Maybe I can buy some lov'in.
Get your mind out of the gutter. LOL
Reality is over rated.
Yupe. I'm not pleasant to any girl Smile Don't look as good as it needed, have no positive interesting stories, can't joking (besides stupid jokes ofcourse), nothing to tell about my work, nothing special at all. I'm thinking positive nowadays, still have no positive stories or something that can interest in me.

So what I need to do in this case ?

- I'm not good looking and i won't do plastic surgery to fix it.
+ I have positive attitude
- Have no interesting POSITIVE stories.

Girls just don't want to go out with me and I completely understand them.....but...I want a girl...and through some time a wife....kids. I want to be with someone who likes me for who I am and I like that person too.
well... if he say he wants marriage on the first date...isn't that a sign he's not interested ?
Unless he's a total lunatic.

If she say she wants marriage, if we're just dating...I'd think she was trying to rid of me
or she's a lunatic too.lol

Okay..may i ask ? what dose single women want to talk about asside from their ex-bf on the first day.?lol
I know we're suppost to remain interested...Obviousely girls don't want to talk about baseball.lol
I'm totally clueless in subject that pretains to women shoes..but i am a good listener though.

My mama didn't raised me that bad...
Chivalry is not dead.
Lonesome Crow Wrote:I know we're suppost to remain interested...Obviousely girls don't want to talk about baseball.lol
I'm totally clueless in subject that pretains to women shoes..but i am a good listener though.

well, coming from a woman who isn't "normal" I can tell you what I like. On the first date, I like to learn about that person, even if he likes baseball! I usually ask a lot of questions about what the guy is interested in...lol I love learning new things. I also like to hear personal stories! And I even like to be silly....lol If a man can get silly with me, thats great!!!! I like to hear about what their goals are in life and at some point, I'm really hoping to have some kind of heart to heart connection. While all these other things are great to learn about, I really CRAVE something deeper, something REAL. I love someone who can make me think and stimulate my mind with ideas.
I like talking about philosophical questions and whatever a person is passionate about. I like a man with convictions, who is open minded and not afraid to say what he thinks. I sometimes throw out things to see how open he can be. If I see he is not on that level, I back away. The usual reasons that I don't go back out is if they showed bad behavior or if they weren't on my "level." Now that doesn't mean I am judgeing my "level" as better than anyone else because no one is better than another person. It simply means that the levels are DIFFERENT and I have found it hard to find someone as different as I am. I want a man just like me...lol I don't like opposites. Smile
SunWeb Wrote:So what I need to do in this case ?

- I'm not good looking and i won't do plastic surgery to fix it.
+ I have positive attitude
- Have no interesting POSITIVE stories.

Have you thought about making some positive stories? Maybe go out and try new things. Visit some place thats interesting. Make memories! : )
GHOSTNYOURMIST Wrote:It's a good thing I have a great big pen--sion.Toungue
Maybe I can buy some lov'in.
Get your mind out of the gutter. LOL

RFLMAO!!!!! Thats funny! How did you know my mind was in the gutter? lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dating women from work bearcat22 1 98 01-13-2019, 07:46 AM
Last Post: brokenblade
  Questions for the Men Naleena 1,930 294,362 07-28-2018, 10:15 PM
Last Post: MikeyLE80
  Women in your forties Seahorse 22 2,826 04-01-2018, 03:52 AM
Last Post: MisterLonely
  Do you believe in friendships between men and women? roy1986 149 21,507 01-05-2018, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Xpendable
  He is dating other women hppnssseeker 12 5,094 12-19-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: TheLoadedDog
  Why do women contribute to so little to the interaction during courtship? DanMann 7 1,517 10-24-2017, 05:59 AM
Last Post: VanillaCreme
  21, Never kissed a girl? Women please answer. Osiris 15 3,047 07-26-2017, 07:32 PM
Last Post: ardour
  Questions for the Rest Meaw 12 3,727 07-13-2017, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Meaw
  Approaching women on street and pick up lines. Restless soul 104 15,709 06-06-2017, 07:30 AM
Last Post: Restless soul
  Some Questions for everyone who's used (or is currently using) online dating Services ExtensivexLDL 65 18,229 05-07-2017, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Tealeaf