Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Questions for the Women
GHOSTNYOURMIST Wrote:Why is it that most women fall for the outlaw, badboy, cares more about how their hair looks than your feelings type guys? Knowing you will be cast aside when a new (toy) comes along. I see these guys treat a woman like shit and then watch the woman cry like a baby when she is cast aside.
Only then will she "settle" for a guy like most of us here, the loving, caring, want to spoil you but not too pleasing to the eyes type.

Why are we always last when you say we offer what you want?Sad

*Ghost shaves Fabio's head in his sleep*Toungue

Hiya Ghost!!! No, you did not kill the thread, just got a slow reply. That's all...lol Why do women like bad boys. I guess there are a number of reasons. For some of them it has to do with the chase. You know, that old you want what you can't have attitude? Now as far as how I am, a man with an attitude like that I wouldn't give the time of day to. All that you mentioned (long hair, aside) is a real turn off to me. I don't want a selfish, selfcentered man for me- doesnt matter how he looks. I think women wise up, not settle when they learn how it is to be with someone like that. I'm not gonna lie to you. Yeah, it's nice to be with someone that's attractive. You know you guys are the same way....lol But when it comes down to it, it's only a scratch in the surface as far as what really counts in a relationship.

Not all women are like the ones you asked about. Some actually want a MEANINGFUL relationship. If it's any consolation, those bad boys will end up loosing thier looks as they get older and if they don't change thier ways, will still be bad, arrogant, immature selfish "boys." So who is gonna want them then?

Have faith, Ghost. Everyone has someone for them, it's just a matter of meeting and being prepared.

Rule# 508 Karma can and will bite bad boys in the ass and the women who want them. Your shit will ALWAYS come back to you. : )
Hey Romie!
Nice to see you around! You brought up some very good points. I didn't think about the challange to change a bad boy. I think guys get like that too when they try to "save" the damsel in distress.
Wonder what makes us like that sometimes? Thanks for replying. It's nice to see another woman answer these questions!

See ya around, girlie!
Thanks. I guess that can go both ways.
A guy hooks up with a beautiful little tramp that sleeps around and thinks she will settle down now that she's with him. But then acts suprised when she cheats.

I still think marriage should be like a baseball contract. after 3 or 4 years you renegotiate the contract and if you can't work it out, you become a free agent.Big Grin
Reality is over rated.
GHOSTNYOURMIST Wrote:Why is it that most women fall for the outlaw, badboy, cares more about how their hair looks than your feelings type guys? Knowing you will be cast aside when a new (toy) comes along. I see these guys treat a woman like shit and then watch the woman cry like a baby when she is cast aside.
I'll help you out with this question. Men want a lot of sex but women want that too. Our society has this thing that women want family, children..... all that baloney. Women know that they will get more sex out of which guy? The bad boy or the nice guy? 99% of the women have the notion that they will get more sex out of a bad guy. Women tend to get clingy after having sex, mostly because our society tells us that women need to settle down and have children. (In contrast to men scoring all holes and becoming a respected playboy figure) So these women who are sticking around bad boys are hoping and wishing that the bad boy will become an available partner, which he never does.
GHOSTNYOURMIST Wrote:Thanks. I guess that can go both ways.
A guy hooks up with a beautiful little tramp that sleeps around and thinks she will settle down now that she's with him. But then acts suprised when she cheats.

I still think marriage should be like a baseball contract. after 3 or 4 years you renegotiate the contract and if you can't work it out, you become a free agent.Big Grin

There is a tradition called handfasting. If ever I was serious with a man, I would rather do this than traditional marriage. : )
Here's some info on it. Look below the pictures. Wonder if I could get my future man to wear some cool ceremonial clothes. Man, That's sexy! Makes a girl want to go straight to the honey moon! **winks**

[Image: handfasting.gif]

[Image: sawedding.jpg]

[Image: kiss.jpg]

[Image: 6a00d834520e8869e200e552a1c86c8834-pi]
Woo whoo! Doesn't that look fun? **giggles**
[Image: Handfasting2_small.jpg]
[Image: PrivateVows_small.jpg]
"Mmmmm. You look so hot in that. All I want to do right now is ...."

http://www.handfasting.info/
sweet...naleee

On the last pic...How much you wanna bet her hands are really bussi
Lonesome Crow Wrote:sweet...naleee

Maybe that's why he's smiling? RFLMAO!!!
I'm sorry Neleena but I don't understand about the clothing, That's the way I dress everyday.Toungue That is when I'm not wearing my retro Michael Jackson zippered jacket and glove .Toungue But I'm more into the Adam Ant look. Remember him?Cool

Lonesome Crow Wrote:
sweet...naleee

Maybe that's why he's smiling? RFLMAO!!!

Thats why they call it. "Hand fasting".Wink
Reality is over rated.
Ghost asked some good questions. And thanks, ladies, for your insightful answers.

It's still frustrating watching women, many of whom are lovely and intelligent and whom we would love to date, go for jerks... and it's a little painful to think that we of the decent mold will only become viable options once the bad boy fascination is over.

ClosetGeek brought up the notion of sex--and the perception that bad boys are more interested in it--earlier and I think that's really an important point. Maybe we "nice guy" ourselves right out of the running. But here's the secret that many people seem to miss out on... the good guys like sex too. We just won't treat a woman like an object. Yet somehow that translates into ineligibility. It ends up feeling rather emasculating.

So, what to do? Compromise your principles and get in the running or stick to them and be cast as a leftover?

Personally, I'm sticking to them. I like to think of it like Thanksgiving dinner... sure it's nice when it's all fresh, but everyone knows that the leftovers are the best part. They are appreciated longer and are far more versatile in the ways they can make you happy.

Or at least that's what I tell myself so I can sleep at night... Wink

So ladies, here's a question. You're at a pub, library, park, whatever... someplace where a guy sees you and thinks you are lovely and charming and the kind of woman he'd like to get to know, maybe you've even smiled at each other... In the best of all possible worlds, how does he approach you to get a conversation started?

Looking forward to your always thoughtful replies Smile

Logos
Wow if only that would happen in real life ........... okay so I'm going to picture this. All he needs is a warm smile and a nice attitude, confidence within himself.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you believe in friendships between men and women? roy1986 151 23,373 03-06-2019, 04:23 PM
Last Post: IncolaVacui
  Some Questions for everyone who's used (or is currently using) online dating Services ExtensivexLDL 66 19,428 03-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Enpatsu No Shakugan
  Dating women from work bearcat22 16 779 02-22-2019, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Red_Wedding_Casualty
  Questions for the Men Naleena 1,930 308,596 07-28-2018, 10:15 PM
Last Post: MikeyLE80
  Women in your forties Seahorse 22 3,150 04-01-2018, 03:52 AM
Last Post: MisterLonely
  He is dating other women hppnssseeker 12 5,468 12-19-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: TheLoadedDog
  Why do women contribute to so little to the interaction during courtship? DanMann 7 1,662 10-24-2017, 05:59 AM
Last Post: VanillaCreme
  21, Never kissed a girl? Women please answer. Osiris 15 3,355 07-26-2017, 07:32 PM
Last Post: ardour
  Questions for the Rest Meaw 12 4,031 07-13-2017, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Meaw
  Approaching women on street and pick up lines. Restless soul 104 16,678 06-06-2017, 07:30 AM
Last Post: Restless soul