Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.72 Average
Questions for the Women
(10-15-2018, 09:06 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 08:19 AM)Miriam1966 Wrote: I thought this was a question for women?

"Real men" can't resist giving their input, even though they aren't women Toungue

I'd say it's fairly clear we're not "real men". Only 2 women have bothered answering the question so far anyway. There aren't actually that many people here...
(10-15-2018, 09:52 AM)ardour Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 09:06 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 08:19 AM)Miriam1966 Wrote: I thought this was a question for women?

"Real men" can't resist giving their input, even though they aren't women Toungue

I'd say it's fairly clear we're not "real men". Only 2 women  have bothered answering  the question so far anyway. There aren't actually that many people here...

I really was just kidding...for the most part.  It does sometimes get argumentative sometimes with you guys "butting" in.  Toungue

But seriously, I don't believe what you said earlier.  REAL men take care of their own, REAL men are kind and giving.  REAL men don't need to put on a show.  I know you guys never believe me (or others) when I say to be yourself, but there's a reason for that.  If someone can't accept you for who you are, they don't deserve you.  How can you be a real anything if you are pretending to be something else?  Now, don't get me wrong, EVERYONE can improve themselves and they should because you can always be a better person, but if it doesn't bother you, don't try to change it.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
Masculinity is beautiful. I think it's hard to find a straight man (not trans either) that's just feminine. Biology won't allow it.
Another thing which really pu##ed me off once , and this maybe totally unrelated but some bloke at work who's always really grumpy and moans alot well I was saying like grumpy shit what's wrong with that geezer his face and attitude could sour milk etc..she sais well he's a man's man implying I'm not so thereby completely contradicting herself. I also think I'm more in tune with my kids and better at looking after them so thereby more a feminine man. I'm not bigging myself up but I think if I was born as a woman I'd do a much better job at bringing up the kids than alot of women. She actively said once she prefers to be at work than at home looking after the kids. Anyway sorry for butting in again Toungue but being a feminine man I think I'm closer to the women anyway ...and there's no Questions for people that identify as plants...fluid etc so fairs fair .Sorry wrote this middle of night and felt a bit emotional....
I don't agree that any of these are feminine traits.
When Joturbo said "Any guys interested please any opinions greatly appreciated" I graciously included myself in guys which is a neutral term to me...but back on topic.

A grumpy bloke who moans a lot is...manly? I get it that interpretations of masculinity vary, but that sounds more like an elderly person trope than anything else. Like the seniors looking out their windows all day long, looking for people they can rat out. Furthermore, I don't think that being able to look after kids (let alone raising them) is a feminine trait unless we're talking about a certain age bracket. (0-3 years maybe). Kids don't just need nurture and caretaking, they also need room to explore, experiment and to go a little bit wild now and then - with proper boundaries.
Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I go...
[Image: d8mV4rP.gif]
Lol "real men"....
If you write "M" as sex on your application forms, that qualufies you as a real man. The rest is entirely personality and choice related.
I've been thrown that term before as opposed and as an independantly tagged "real man", it alwars irked me, because the introverted, quiet, bookish non-athletic reserved dude that's my friend is as much a real man as I am. I guess we're still a lot more tribal in our thinking, despite our supposed advancement in culture.
I'm sure said girls wouldnt think that when they see me screwing around with the kids in high heels on weekends, or with my pink appron lol!
(10-16-2018, 01:02 AM)Rodent Wrote: When Joturbo said "Any guys interested please any opinions greatly appreciated" I graciously included myself in guys which is a neutral term to me...but back on topic.

A grumpy bloke who moans a lot is...manly? I get it that interpretations of masculinity vary, but that sounds more like an elderly person trope than anything else. Like the seniors looking out their windows all day long, looking for people they can rat out. Furthermore, I don't think that being able to look after kids (let alone raising them) is a feminine trait unless we're talking about a certain age bracket. (0-3 years maybe). Kids don't just need nurture and caretaking, they also need room to explore, experiment and to go a little bit wild now and then - with proper boundaries.

Alright sorry I should have been a bit more descriptive...throw in Napolean complex ,think aggressive morph but I like him now so moving on.

On the kids issue it certainly felt feminine bringing up kids on my own five days a week( cue the violins ) nappies to teenagers school runs sleep overs mostly girls 12 to 16 god what a relief when that stopped but the house had to be paid for meaning she had to work all hours (better paid job than mine).I don't think many masculine men could do that and keep a business going. Anyway really wanted views on the question just thought it would be interesting not about my boring life thanks sorry for the overnight post was just feeling a bit mischievous tired and emotional.
(10-16-2018, 02:51 AM)Joturbo Wrote: Alright sorry I should have been a bit more descriptive...throw in Napolean complex  ,think aggressive morph but I like him now so moving on.

On the kids issue it certainly felt feminine bringing up kids on my own five days a week( cue the violins ) nappies to teenagers school runs sleep overs mostly girls 12 to 16 god what a relief when that stopped but the house had to be paid for meaning she had to work all hours (better paid job than mine).I don't think many masculine men could do that and keep a business going. Anyway really wanted views on the question just thought it would be interesting not about my boring life thanks sorry for the overnight post was just feeling a bit mischievous tired and emotional.

No harm done...

Don't you think that the fact that you had to deal with mostly girls could be more relevant to feeling that way about bringing up kids than some inherent femininity in you? If anything, it shows you have...feminine potential but who's to say whether you wouldn't have done equally good or even better had it been mostly boys you had to deal with. And maybe it needs a masculine man (expanding the definition) to do all that kids stuff while keeping a business going. Just throwing that out there...
Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I go...
[Image: d8mV4rP.gif]
(10-16-2018, 04:57 AM)Rodent Wrote:
(10-16-2018, 02:51 AM)Joturbo Wrote: Alright sorry I should have been a bit more descriptive...throw in Napolean complex  ,think aggressive morph but I like him now so moving on.

No harm done...

Don't you think that the fact that you had to deal with mostly girls could be more relevant to feeling that way about bringing up kids than some inherent femininity in you? If anything, it shows you have...feminine potential but who's to say whether you wouldn't have done equally good or even better had it been mostly boys you had to deal with. And maybe it needs a masculine man (expanding the definition) to do all that kids stuff while keeping a business going. Just throwing that out there...

Rodent teenagers breed teenagers I was the mug parent that  had the  majority of sleepovers boys and girls running through the house we lived on a road where the kids could run wild as you put it and my house with the didn't like to say no dad was there favourite destination all the other parents being stricter with masculine dads saying NO....God nightmares coming back about troubles with kids.

Also I have a vast collection of women's antique broaches and I wear wolly leopard print socks at night to keep my delicate tottsies toasty in winter...feminine enough for you Rodent.Anyway enough about me please

How about you Rodent do you consider yourself a masculine or feminine man and why just interested??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women initiating sex Quietude 15 1,013 47 minutes ago
Last Post: AnonymousMe
  Can men and women actually "romantically" bond with each other? CactusMonster 11 795 09-14-2019, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Diagnosed
  Questions for the Men Naleena 1,942 346,112 08-17-2019, 05:08 AM
Last Post: harper
  Do you believe in friendships between men and women? roy1986 151 27,877 03-06-2019, 04:23 PM
Last Post: IncolaVacui
  Some Questions for everyone who's used (or is currently using) online dating Services ExtensivexLDL 66 22,374 03-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Enpatsu No Shakugan
  Dating women from work bearcat22 16 1,535 02-22-2019, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Red_Wedding_Casualty
  Women in your forties Seahorse 22 4,232 04-01-2018, 03:52 AM
Last Post: MisterLonely
  He is dating other women hppnssseeker 12 6,533 12-19-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: TheLoadedDog
  Why do women contribute to so little to the interaction during courtship? DanMann 7 2,173 10-24-2017, 05:59 AM
Last Post: VanillaCreme
  21, Never kissed a girl? Women please answer. Osiris 15 4,777 07-26-2017, 07:32 PM
Last Post: ardour