Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Questions for the Women
(Yesterday, 02:36 AM)Azariah Wrote: how important are finances in a relationship from a woman's standpoint. is it no money no honey? i never considered myself ready to be in a relationship being that i only work at the theaters. that's why i'm going to college so i can pursue a career in education.

Depends. If my salary reaches a point where I could take care of myself and my partner, his finances won't matter. But at this point, as long as he makes enough to take care of his bills/needs and works to save for the future (I do the same), I'd be happy.

(Yesterday, 03:28 AM)Azariah Wrote: At what age do women think a man should be independent these days. I know the younger the better but I'm 28 and sad to say still living with my parents. But I know other twenty eight year olds still living at home with mom and pa. Can't wait to move out.

I don't have issues with people living with their parents as long as they are responsible (pull their weight at home, contribute to household expenses, pay for their own needs). I live with my family and I prefer it (less lonely, get to take care of my parents in their old age). But if I meet someone I am serious about, I would like for us to live on our own so his finances should be able to sustain that. I work very hard (sometimes with two jobs) and I expect the same level of responsibility from a potential mate.
What if they can't work full time?
I'm actually David Blane.
(Yesterday, 10:46 AM)Xpendable Wrote: What if they can't work full time?

Like because they are going to college or something like that?  That would be okay with me.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM Smile

Much like my signature....
[Image: 25-mnd977rsrs9uy2653fnzrt8zaqezie54jdqs6voa00.jpg]
(Yesterday, 10:46 AM)Xpendable Wrote: What if they can't work full time?

Depends on a lot of factors. Personally, I'm unlikely to develop strong feelings for someone who doesn't share my views on responsibility and working hard. So assuming the guy is constantly trying to earn a decent living, is making compromises and sacrifices to better his life and yet somehow doesn't get the break, then I'd be willing to make it work with him even if it's not ideal.
What about an average 9-5 person without any major plans or goals, just goes to work to support themselves?
(Yesterday, 10:43 PM)ardour Wrote: What about an average 9-5 person without any major plans or goals, just goes to work to support themselves?

I think that's being responsible and independent enough. But if things work out and we want to say, get a nice house/travel/have children etc, then it would make sense for him (and me) to find ways to make more money. Of course, we may not want to, and seek only companionship from one another, in which case making more wouldn't be necessary.
(Yesterday, 10:43 PM)ardour Wrote: What about an average 9-5 person without any major plans or goals, just goes to work to support themselves?

If I were dating a person with no major plans or goals, I would likely encourage them at some point to find some goals and plans.  As for the job, as long as it pays the bills (his bills, not mine), I don't see anything wrong with that.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM Smile

Much like my signature....
[Image: 25-mnd977rsrs9uy2653fnzrt8zaqezie54jdqs6voa00.jpg]

I think this would be easy to work with, personally.
"You are as you are until you are not"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions for the Men Naleena 1,930 265,959 07-28-2018, 10:15 PM
Last Post: MikeyLE80
  Women in your forties Seahorse 22 2,175 04-01-2018, 03:52 AM
Last Post: MisterLonely
  Do you believe in friendships between men and women? roy1986 149 19,281 01-05-2018, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Xpendable
  He is dating other women hppnssseeker 12 4,335 12-19-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: TheLoadedDog
  Why do women contribute to so little to the interaction during courtship? DanMann 7 1,215 10-24-2017, 05:59 AM
Last Post: VanillaCreme
  21, Never kissed a girl? Women please answer. Osiris 15 2,546 07-26-2017, 07:32 PM
Last Post: ardour
  Questions for the Rest Meaw 12 3,339 07-13-2017, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Meaw
  Approaching women on street and pick up lines. Restless soul 104 14,101 06-06-2017, 07:30 AM
Last Post: Restless soul
  Some Questions for everyone who's used (or is currently using) online dating Services ExtensivexLDL 65 16,751 05-07-2017, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Tealeaf
  Women bringing home the bacon... AnonymousMe 16 3,359 08-20-2016, 01:03 AM
Last Post: soresoul