Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.72 Average
Questions for the Women
I've actually toyed with the idea of getting a small tattoo before this, just something meaningful for me, nothing too flashy. But I'm so indecisive and picky on designs I don't think I can settle on one until I am strongly pulled by it.

It does make me wonder about how much more people with tattoos have to struggle with employment. I know some of them (if they can), they cover with long sleeved t-shirts or something. Other than that, not sure how challenging it can get for them. I don't have tattoos, and I'm already having a hard time finding another job lol.
(02-05-2019, 04:22 PM)Joturbo Wrote: Excellent thanks Jessicat and Ladyforsaken. It's going to be interesting when we look into the history of tattoos.Its probably different according to tribes and different countrys etc but I imagine they could also signify achievements and status/hierachy in a community.

Also interesting to see how far back the first recorded tatoos and whether in some communities women had the same level of tatoos as men

Do you like the idea of having one done and just haven't committed to a design or for what ever reason not gone through with it?

Also does it effect your job opportunities because wouldn't know being self employed , do you hide them or does it not matter like me in the line of work your in...

You should check out a show on Dicovery Channel.. I think it’s Discovery. It’s called Tattoo Hunter. This guy called Lars Krutak travels around the world looking into different tattoos, their history and origin. Then he attempts to get the honor of receiving one from the tribe he is visiting. I’ve seen that show several times, it’s fun to learn about different cultures.

If I ever were to get a tattoo it has to be one that could cover a lot of scars that I have, and cause of that it has to be very big. 
Always envisioned this garden on my back, lots of different flowers, trees and birds that go up from my ass and to my shoulders, wines that creep to my front. Kind of like this overgrown feeling. That’s a big deal and a huge commitment so I’m not sure if I really want to or not. I think it’s the idea of making something beautiful out of something that I hate.
I'm starting to get really bad bags under my eyes. What would be the best thing I could use to get rid of them?
(02-12-2019, 10:46 AM)Black Manta Wrote: I'm starting to get really bad bags under my eyes. What would be the best thing I could use to get rid of them?

I would buy and eye cream. But, do some research and look at reviews and feedback so you get one that actually helps. A lot of the cheap stuff doesn’t help at all.
You got these under eye patches. I haven’t tried these but they will probably help too.
Black manta do you get enough sleep? I don't know your age but from experience smoking, alcohol consumption and lack of sleep all contribute to premature wrinkles. If it's age related I'd embrace it gracefully, and personally wouldn't do much other than eye cream/serum.
(02-12-2019, 10:46 AM)Black Manta Wrote: I'm starting to get really bad bags under my eyes. What would be the best thing I could use to get rid of them?

Tea bags can help, green has the best nutrients in it.  Sleep is a good one.  A better diet.  And worse case scenario, they have makeup that can help with that.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
I vaguely remember people cutting up cucumbers to put on their eyes... Is that for eye bags?
Do all women wish to have a nice breast size?
"From my mind to these pages
to another time and another reader's eyes,
it's amazing how I can speak to you
over time and distance.
That is the Beauty of Literature."
-P.L.R.
(03-12-2019, 12:23 PM)Azariah Wrote: Do all women wish to have a nice breast size?

Lol...
(03-12-2019, 12:23 PM)Azariah Wrote: Do all women wish to have a nice breast size?

"nice" is subjective.  lol

I'm on the smaller end of the scale and I'm perfectly happy.  I wouldn't want to be bigger.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions for the Men Naleena 1,942 340,981 08-17-2019, 05:08 AM
Last Post: harper
  Can men and women actually "romantically" bond with each other? CactusMonster 5 388 07-28-2019, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Puddled Duck
  Women initiating sex Quietude 6 692 04-19-2019, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Danielle
  Do you believe in friendships between men and women? roy1986 151 26,551 03-06-2019, 04:23 PM
Last Post: IncolaVacui
  Some Questions for everyone who's used (or is currently using) online dating Services ExtensivexLDL 66 21,623 03-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Enpatsu No Shakugan
  Dating women from work bearcat22 16 1,335 02-22-2019, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Red_Wedding_Casualty
  Women in your forties Seahorse 22 3,916 04-01-2018, 03:52 AM
Last Post: MisterLonely
  He is dating other women hppnssseeker 12 6,326 12-19-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: TheLoadedDog
  Why do women contribute to so little to the interaction during courtship? DanMann 7 2,061 10-24-2017, 05:59 AM
Last Post: VanillaCreme
  21, Never kissed a girl? Women please answer. Osiris 15 4,497 07-26-2017, 07:32 PM
Last Post: ardour