Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.72 Average
Questions for the Women
(09-24-2019, 12:35 PM)Just Games Wrote: Saw a YouTube video on Ukranian women preferring Alpha males .

What's that all about?

Although Ukranian women might look too pretty I aware (everywhere) a bunch of gold or diamonds would not be enough. It's said, "detrás de cada hombre hay una gran mujer" but I've seen beautiful ladies are hard to be pleased and, perhaps, part of the lack of such contenment could be fue they're too popular and demanded. If all men were Mr. Universe, I think they will also seek an Alpha woman, same way Wonderful Woman is thought to be, but the truth probably lies in the middle of anything valuable (or key value) a person presently has. Richard Nixon has more girls/women before he was president of the US. I'd bet he has less fans before he was the Alpha leading USA.
I'll be all I want to be!
(09-25-2019, 04:38 PM)MissBehave Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 11:11 AM)harper Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 10:53 AM)ardour Wrote: Most  adult men are sufficiently masculine in their behaviour and outlook to not have to make conscious effort to try to be. Unfortunately many aren't and suffer in isolation as a  result. It's the attempt to makes sense of the siutation that drives the alpha/beta worldview, which I agree is comical and overly reductive but not without some 'evo psych' foundation.

You make some good points, there. 

I wonder how much longer we'll be able to recognize such evolutionary phenomena without being denounced as politically incorrect heretics.

Hypocrisy. 
I’ve been accused of setting the female fight back by having my own beliefs.
Some people just suck. And some just follow others that suck to seem less....sucky. 
Basically... it sucks. ❤️😘

Haha, well put.  Big Grin
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7324587]
What woman wouldn't want an "alpha"? A man who is mature, confident, strong and a good leader? I feel like those are universally attractive qualities. It's not just about having big muscles and being cocky, you know.

Fun fact: It just so happens that I am a Ukrainian woman 😜

(09-25-2019, 10:03 AM)harper Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 04:36 PM)Just Games Wrote: Harper Welcome to Questions for the ladies Toungue .You know by now I'm not the sharpest tool but forgive me if I 'm wrong.Are you saying that most women like to date or even marry men in the image of their fathers?Is it still like that in your experience in your part of town today?Is it like that everywhere as a rule?

In the video ,which I didn't fully watch got a bit dull, they were saying if you were from abroad and your looking to date in Ukraine and your not Alpha there was no hope , so Betas like you and me Wink   shouldn't' bother with a plane ticket basically...You wouldn't ask a Ukranian lady what resteraunt they would like to eat at , you would tell them what resteraunt your going to eat at.I'm thinking I like Ukraine but bit long in the tooth now unfortunately(don't let the Real Callie know I really didn't mean that , honest).

Who ever changed this I haven"t got long teeth...I'm still quite a fit geezer actually.....Just saying lol

Oops...!  Forgot the whole point of this 'Women...'  thread for a minute, there.   :O -

When I hear talk about "alphas" I assume somebody's insecure.  It's like the 'short man' syndrome that tall guys don't even think about.  Normal people have no reason to impose a model like that on the world.  Secure grownups have no need for secret checklists and obstacle courses.  But I'm no psychologist, by any means... and that's putting it mildly.   :O)

And (not to lend any support to "alpha" theory) a large part of dominance in primate societies is derived from political alliances.  Stronger bonds would be built by discussing restaurant choice with a partner than by imposing one's will on her.  Resentments lead to eventual downfall... after which, she'll inevitably seek out another "alpha" to fill the void left by an absent/inattentive father.  It's a mug's game, but it seems to be pretty common.
A true "alpha" would know how to impress her without having to ask for instructions Wink
(11-15-2019, 07:11 AM)SpiffyPanda Wrote: What woman wouldn't want an "alpha"? A man who is mature, confident, strong and a good leader? I feel like those are universally attractive qualities. It's not just about having big muscles and being cocky, you know.

Fun fact: It just so happens that I am a Ukrainian woman 😜

(09-25-2019, 10:03 AM)harper Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 04:36 PM)Just Games Wrote: Harper Welcome to Questions for the ladies Toungue .You know by now I'm not the sharpest tool but forgive me if I 'm wrong.Are you saying that most women like to date or even marry men in the image of their fathers?Is it still like that in your experience in your part of town today?Is it like that everywhere as a rule?

In the video ,which I didn't fully watch got a bit dull, they were saying if you were from abroad and your looking to date in Ukraine and your not Alpha there was no hope , so Betas like you and me Wink   shouldn't' bother with a plane ticket basically...You wouldn't ask a Ukranian lady what resteraunt they would like to eat at , you would tell them what resteraunt your going to eat at.I'm thinking I like Ukraine but bit long in the tooth now unfortunately(don't let the Real Callie know I really didn't mean that , honest).

Who ever changed this I haven"t got long teeth...I'm still quite a fit geezer actually.....Just saying lol

Oops...!  Forgot the whole point of this 'Women...'  thread for a minute, there.   :O -

When I hear talk about "alphas" I assume somebody's insecure.  It's like the 'short man' syndrome that tall guys don't even think about.  Normal people have no reason to impose a model like that on the world.  Secure grownups have no need for secret checklists and obstacle courses.  But I'm no psychologist, by any means... and that's putting it mildly.   :O)

And (not to lend any support to "alpha" theory) a large part of dominance in primate societies is derived from political alliances.  Stronger bonds would be built by discussing restaurant choice with a partner than by imposing one's will on her.  Resentments lead to eventual downfall... after which, she'll inevitably seek out another "alpha" to fill the void left by an absent/inattentive father.  It's a mug's game, but it seems to be pretty common.
A true "alpha" would know how to impress her without having to ask for instructions Wink

Absolutely agreed, just some of us take that trip a little longer to achieve. From one panda to another : )
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7324587]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Despite my efforts to, I can’t see anything positive in women ITellYouHhwut 3 246 11-26-2019, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Sci-Fi
  Questions for the Men Naleena 1,944 360,392 11-16-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: M_also_lonely
  Can men and women actually "romantically" bond with each other? CactusMonster 24 2,563 11-15-2019, 10:16 AM
Last Post: ardour
  Women bringing home the bacon... AnonymousMe 17 6,420 10-01-2019, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Bored
  Women initiating sex Quietude 23 2,806 09-18-2019, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Just Games
  Do you believe in friendships between men and women? roy1986 151 29,363 03-06-2019, 04:23 PM
Last Post: IncolaVacui
  Some Questions for everyone who's used (or is currently using) online dating Services ExtensivexLDL 66 23,557 03-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Enpatsu No Shakugan
  Dating women from work bearcat22 16 2,006 02-22-2019, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Red_Wedding_Casualty
  Women in your forties Seahorse 22 4,778 04-01-2018, 03:52 AM
Last Post: MisterLonely
  He is dating other women hppnssseeker 12 6,962 12-19-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: TheLoadedDog