What scares you ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Oops i did it again
I didn't notice that
i got lost in my game
oh baby...baby..."
-pinocio Spears
( I can uses this thread for modifying the songs lyrics ,:))

Honestly it'll made you laugh but A girl scares me more than anything ,
Whenever she's come close to me she's started bullying me and commenting me badly ,
I didn't think I will ever face her with no fears.I can fight with worst situation but with her I don't think so.

That I'll go through the rest of my 20s and the rest of my life feeling cut off from everyone else and like I'm not really living.

That my "plan A" for life will fail, and I don't have a plan B. I'm working towards my "plan A" and hate that I need to rely on other people to help me get there. It feels like I'm wasting away what would/should be the "prime" of my life, but I don't have another choice. I just want to experience life, and I'm scared I'm going to be miserable for the rest of my life because I'm honestly trying, but I'm at a blackjack table where everyone else is counting cards and hiding aces.

People, intimacy, loneliness, taking any major step in any direction even after thorough consideration, the possibility of going (being!) insane... too many things frighten me.

Latest posts

Back