Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Questions for the Men
(05-05-2018, 03:25 AM)TheSkaFish Wrote: That's true.  She does seem a lot like your standard "basic girl", which isn't someone I'd want to hang out with either.

That's so rude. You remember that the next time someone doesn't want to date you.
(05-05-2018, 10:26 AM)VanillaCreme Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 03:25 AM)TheSkaFish Wrote: That's true.  She does seem a lot like your standard "basic girl", which isn't someone I'd want to hang out with either.

That's so rude. You remember that the next time someone doesn't want to date you.

"Basic girl" is a type.  A sort of subculture.  Usually a very exclusive one at that.  There can be "basic guys" as well.

I'm saying that they aren't someone I'd want to hang out with because we'd likely have little interests, tastes, values, thoughts, etc in common and probably wouldn't have much to talk about or have a good time together and couldn't really show each other anything the other would be interested in. I'm just saying they aren't my type.  People like this don't want to talk to me either, for the same reasons.

They get to dismiss me without even getting to know me because they don't owe me anything, but if that is true, then it should be the same the other way around.
These are just kids FFS.
Bucks lock horns.

Peacocks strut their feathers.

From time immemorial, males have to impress females to get in the panties.

Might as well be mad at Mother Nature.
Garrett failed, and there is a dance class full of girl that will help him get over this terrible loss.....
I wouldn't say he failed. It may not have gone the way he wanted it to, but he didn't fail.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
I thought she was nice to him and he got a hug out of it... He seemed happy with the results. I didn't think they were laughing AT him in the video, though. It seemed like excited/nervous giggling (it's not everyday somebody "serenades" another person with a dance), and it wasn't like he's a bad dancer...
(05-06-2018, 04:47 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote: I wouldn't say he failed.  It may not have gone the way he wanted it to, but he didn't fail.

I think he did great, he obviously has talent for it, his goal was to impress he and make her fall in love with him though, so even though he will have leaned a lot from this and shown that at 13 or whatever he already has more confidence and nerve than I have today, technically he still failed at his objective Toungue

(05-06-2018, 07:51 AM)kaetic Wrote: I thought she was nice to him and he got a hug out of it... He seemed happy with the results. I didn't think they were laughing AT him in the video, though. It seemed like excited/nervous giggling (it's not everyday somebody "serenades" another person with a dance), and it wasn't like he's a bad dancer...

I don't think anyone was laughing at him, but that hug... If I ever get a hug like that I'll break off all contact, that is the way you hug a leper :|
"I went to a job interview. I didn't get the job but the manager gave me a strong handshake. I did great"
I'm actually David Blane.
(05-07-2018, 03:19 AM)Xpendable Wrote: "I went to a job interview. I didn't get the job but the manager gave me a strong handshake. I did great"

If you never went to a job interview, then taking that step is doing great yes, even if it doesn't result in a job.
If you come in second at the olympic 100 meter sprint, you did great, although you didn't get what you really wanted.

Some things we simply will not succeed at first time we try, should that mean we shouldn't try at all?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions for the Women Naleena 3,341 539,444 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: MissBehave
  Some Questions for everyone who's used (or is currently using) online dating Services ExtensivexLDL 66 20,363 03-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Enpatsu No Shakugan
  Questions for the Rest Meaw 12 4,328 07-13-2017, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Meaw
  Deal breaker questions Ladysphinx 304 67,087 04-07-2016, 12:47 AM
Last Post: handheart
Question Lots of Questions After Seeing Someone Jim103BMS 11 5,351 10-04-2014, 03:05 AM
Last Post: Jim103BMS
  Questions jjessea 13 5,660 07-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jjessea
  Questions For The Parents Sterling 17 5,828 05-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Sterling
  More questions I can't answer Lynth 3 3,240 03-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Lynth
Big Grin Questions.What if... MegaMelt 10 5,724 03-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Last Post: MegaMelt