Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Questions for the Men
Unacceptance Wrote:"Oo baby what are you going to do to me?"

"I'm going to take my belongings and put them in a briefcase and head out the door."

"Huh?"

"Peace. *click*"

RFLMAO!!!!!! RFLMAO!!!! That was brilliant!!! Funny!
And........remember that sometimes gents we do have to fight for what we want....sometimes a woman actually may want us to chase them a little..rather than sitting on our asses waiting for them to calm down.
Sometimes I wonder about my life.

I lead a small life, well valuable but small. And sometimes I wonder. Do I do it because I like it or because I haven't been brave?

So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book when shouldn't it be the other way around?

I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void.

So, goodnight dear void.
davechaos Wrote:And........remember that sometimes gents we do have to fight for what we want....sometimes a woman actually may want us to chase them a little..rather than sitting on our asses waiting for them to calm down.

That is very true. I like the chases i had to endure back in the day when I think about it now. Its just the ones who throw some headgames into the mix that makes things not as pleasurable as they could be.
DayvanCowboy Wrote:
davechaos Wrote:And........remember that sometimes gents we do have to fight for what we want....sometimes a woman actually may want us to chase them a little..rather than sitting on our asses waiting for them to calm down.

That is very true. I like the chases i had to endure back in the day when I think about it now. Its just the ones who throw some headgames into the mix that makes things not as pleasurable as they could be.

We like you to chase us too, Dayvan and Mat...lol **Naleena hold up two wallets** Look what I have fellas! Bet you won't see these again! **Naleena runs like the wind** Bet you can't catch me!!!
Naleena Wrote:
DayvanCowboy Wrote:

We like you to chase us too, Dayvan and Mat...lol **Naleena hold up two wallets** Look what I have fellas! Bet you won't see these again! **Naleena runs like the wind** Bet you can't catch me!!!

yeah..but sometimes us guys can't tell the phycos from the nice
ones....i think gals should have phyco or nice stamp on their forehead.
Everyonce in a while we'll run into stalkers too.
Good lord..i only asked her for a date ..the next thing i knew
she's chasing me all over town.
Lonesome Crow Wrote:
Naleena Wrote:
DayvanCowboy Wrote:

yeah..but sometimes us guys can't tell the phycos from the nice
ones....i think gals should have phyco or nice stamp on their forehead.
Everyonce in a while we'll run into stalkers too.
Good lord..i only asked her for a date ..the next thing i knew
she's chasing me all over town.

I'm sure the girls would appreciate if we had our foreheads stamped as well Big Grin

Though I dread to think what mine would say.
"Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

William Jennings Bryan
I would love to meet one of those crazy obsessive stalker girls.

Granted, anyone stalking me would die of boredom.

However, until that, things would be great.
Unacceptance Wrote:Granted, anyone stalking me would die of boredom.

[Image: minus.gif]
OK, so next question

For the purposes of this transcript the girl is R the boy GMW

R
'you haven't seen me for 2 weeks, you have dropped our plans at the last minute 3 times leaving me looking like a knob, you finally get a free evening, we plan to see each other, you go and play football and then spend evening on msn cause you can't be arsed coming to mine.....give me one good reason why we have a chance of survival/ staying together, when you quite clearly have no time for me and when you do you can't be arsed'
GMW
'erm, i can't but......erm.....we can talk......Thursday'
R
'look i'll drop your stuff off, give me mine and we'll call it a day, i don't want to fall out, your a nice guy, just a bit spineless, in the nicest possible way, tell me something to make me give this a chance'
GMW
'erm, nowt to say really.....i'll call you later......'

WTF, what is going on, this has been going on for 2 weeks, silence but refusing to take 'it'sover' WTF is going on????if he wants to be with me, why can't he make any effort
Men please translate for me, answers on a postcard

Ta muchly in advance you wonderful translators you

p.s. i already dread the wonderful truth lmao xxx
I ate every available PIE
he must be gay.. to rather play football than to be with his girlfriend. or mabye he is an asshole and is cheating. or he has mental problems. or he is planning to throw you a surprise party! Smile. take your pick.

My advice: if this continues for another week, dump his sorry ass.
Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain

http://www.last.fm/user/Starless_night

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions for the Women Naleena 3,341 550,232 06-17-2019, 08:42 AM
Last Post: MissBehave
  Some Questions for everyone who's used (or is currently using) online dating Services ExtensivexLDL 66 21,040 03-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Enpatsu No Shakugan
  Questions for the Rest Meaw 12 4,537 07-13-2017, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Meaw
  Deal breaker questions Ladysphinx 304 68,752 04-07-2016, 12:47 AM
Last Post: handheart
Question Lots of Questions After Seeing Someone Jim103BMS 11 5,511 10-04-2014, 03:05 AM
Last Post: Jim103BMS
  Questions jjessea 13 5,843 07-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jjessea
  Questions For The Parents Sterling 17 5,947 05-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Sterling
  More questions I can't answer Lynth 3 3,330 03-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Lynth
Big Grin Questions.What if... MegaMelt 10 5,821 03-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Last Post: MegaMelt