Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
OK, so I'm not a man but, sometimes I would like to know what you guys think :) Soooo here is the thread to do it in.

Here is your first question. When a man asks you what you are doing this weekend, what does that mean? And why do they do that with no intentions of asking a girl out? lol!!! It's like:

Guy: What are you doing this weekend?
Girl: Oh nuttin.
Guy: Well, have fun.
Girl: **thinks to herself** what the hell was that? He asks me what I am doing and then doesn't ask me out**giggles**

Guy: /*scare of "F**K OFF" phrase */ What are you doing this weekend?
Guy: /* She thinks that i am a jerk. She don't want to go out. honeysuckle, silence in the phone....need to tell something...fast */ Well, have fun.
Girl: **thinks to herself** what the hell was that? He asks me what I am doing and then doesn't ask me out**giggles**

I know it by myself. Well I don't call girl and than saying spmething stupid but i had situation like this one. Long time ago I wanted to ask girl....but i was so afraid of regection.....well i say to her "Let us meet at the third part of a movie". I realize what I said only when get back home ))))

SunWeb said:
Guy: /*scare of "F**K OFF" phrase */ What are you doing this weekend?
Guy: /* She thinks that i am a jerk. She don't want to go out. honeysuckle, silence in the phone....need to tell something...fast */ Well, have fun.

RFLMAO!!! That was sooo funny, Sunweb and enlightening at the same time!! Thanks for the reply! So would it be safe to say that sometimes girls don't seem interested in thier tone of voice and that may be the reason they aren't asked out?

It depends how the girl say " nutt'in".lol
And if she's fishing for her pepper spray while she's saying " not it".lol

If she said..."nothing in perticular...WHY DO U ASK ?"
That also depends if she's just buying time becuase she dosn't have a good grip on the pepper spray can
or her 38 magnum. I'd play it cool.

Now if she say "nutt'in" with a smile...
And maybe if she's fishing for sex toy...
I might not run.

Lonesome Crow said:
It depends how the girl say " nutt'in".lol
And if she's fishing for her pepper spray while she's saying " not it".lol

If she said..."nothing in perticular...WHY DO U ASK ?"
That also depends if she's just buying time becuase she dosn't have a good grip on the pepper spray can
or her 38 magnum. I'd play it cool.

Now if she say "nutt'in" with a smile...
And maybe if she's fishing for sex toy...
I might not run.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back when I was dating it was so simple.
You just club em on the head and drag em back to your cave.

:club:

I guess I am really old.:p

I hear some women still like that.;) LOL

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Back when I was dating it was so simple.
You just club em on the head and drag em back to your cave.
I guess I am really old.:p
I hear some women still like that.;) LOL

LOL!!! Silly you!! :p And your not old, so don't even go there!

I've asked that because I was just making small talk.

I've also asked that to find out if someone is free.

Nothing is life is easy. Lmao.

It's so we can stalk you easier, duh.

"OH good, she's doing nothing, that means I can peek in her windows."

Finding a woman of my age, who doesnt want a rich George Clooney lookalike, would be a miracle, let alone get a chance to ask her out

RobertJW said:
Finding a woman of my age, who doesnt want a rich George Clooney lookalike, would be a miracle, let alone get a chance to ask her out

bah! George is HIGHLY overrated!

Naleena said:
Here is your first question. When a man asks you what you are doing this weekend, what does that mean?

It could just be small talk. Idle curiosity of no importance. Pretty much the same as asking someone what they did over the weekend.

Depending on how little the two know each other it could be trying to get other information.

Naleena said:
And why do they do that with no intentions of asking a girl out?

Maybe i am not understanding the situation but i wasn't aware that one had to follow the other.

EveWasFramed said:
RobertJW said:

bah! George is HIGHLY overrated!

Eve I totally agree :D
A George Clooney lookalike...... *shrugs* not for me!!!
But I'll take dirty old rum-stinking Jack Sparrow any day! LOL

I guess I am the only female asking you guys questions...lol That's cool :) So, do you agree with the following? It comes from a book where men answered what they meant by saying these things. Here ya go, Fellas :)

1. I already have plans but, maybe we can catch up late tonight
Translation: To have a booty call

2. I have to get up early tomorrow
Translation: I want you out of my bed as soon as possible, preferably tonight.

3. I just got out of a serious relationship.
Translation: I am sleeping around with as many women as possible.

4. I'm hungry
Translation: I'm hungry

5. I'm not ready for or looking for a realtionship right now, but we can hang out.
Translation: I don't ever want to be your boyfriend but, I will sleep with you.

Thanks for your replies!

Naleena said:
I guess I am the only female asking you guys questions...lol That's cool :) So, do you agree with the following? It comes from a book where men answered what they meant by saying these things. Here ya go, Fellas :)

4. I'm hungry

5. I'm not ready for or looking for a realtionship right now, but we can hang out.

Thanks for your replies!

Yeah your pretty spot on lol.

Naleena said:

4. I'm hungry

Thanks for your replies!

OK. I agree with all of them but number 4.

I'm hungry.
Translation: I need to fuel up before getting into your pants.;)

All men are dogs, but you will love us anyway.:p LOL

This is very funny, i could have a ball with questions lol

Right...so...

Where do all the intelligent and decent men (such as yourselves) actually hang out, how could a girl meet you? you certainly aint in pubs and clubs, learnt that i long time ago

Why will you make eye contact, give a little smile, then leave the location in haste without a 'hi' ?

why do you say you'll call at a specific time and never stick to it, usually leaving it at least 45 mins later, does it ake you feel good to know we've been waiting?

what should a girl wear to 'meet for a drink' for the first time?

Please note i'm not accusing any of you of this lol, but you must all have a mate who does, I await your eloquent replys x

well, I do call at the specific time , becuase I'm man of my words.
I think it's becuase you have exactly the same name as the other woman I'm dating. Please don't take it personal
there's only 1 on me to go around. If I could just get by of calling you "sweets"..It would makes my life alot easier.

As for what to wear for the first time to meet for a drink.
The less the better. It's difficult more me to unhook the bra sometimes when I'm drunk.
Also less eye shadows and mascara....it really , really freaks me out the morning after.

P.S. leave the pentagram at home.
Please refrain yourself from wearing/taking my favorite shirt home ...I hate shopping for new clothe all the time.
I know you must take something that belongs to me, to case your love spell on me...but still, can't you just take
a piece of hair.

Latest posts

Back