Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Questions for the Men
Naleena Wrote:I guess I am the only female asking you guys questions...lol That's cool Smile So, do you agree with the following? It comes from a book where men answered what they meant by saying these things. Here ya go, Fellas Smile

1. I already have plans but, maybe we can catch up late tonight
Translation: To have a booty call

2. I have to get up early tomorrow
Translation: I want you out of my bed as soon as possible, preferably tonight.

3. I just got out of a serious relationship.
Translation: I am sleeping around with as many women as possible.

4. I'm hungry
Translation: I'm hungry

5. I'm not ready for or looking for a realtionship right now, but we can hang out.
Translation: I don't ever want to be your boyfriend but, I will sleep with you.

Thanks for your replies!

Yes, however the bigger problem is that you would be with a man who spews such lines.
romie Wrote:This is very funny, i could have a ball with questions lol

Right...so...

Where do all the intelligent and decent men (such as yourselves) actually hang out, how could a girl meet you? you certainly aint in pubs and clubs, learnt that i long time ago

Why will you make eye contact, give a little smile, then leave the location in haste without a 'hi' ?

why do you say you'll call at a specific time and never stick to it, usually leaving it at least 45 mins later, does it ake you feel good to know we've been waiting?

what should a girl wear to 'meet for a drink' for the first time?

Please note i'm not accusing any of you of this lol, but you must all have a mate who does, I await your eloquent replys x

#1 We are busy hiding from the world in our bunkers, please see your army manual's section on room clearing, tunnel fighting and urban guerrilla tactics for ways to figure out how to flush us from our rabbit holes and hovels.

#2 We are mortified of you, this also helps explain why we hide in our underground havens and secluded retreats.

#3 Because we are simple creatures who get easily distracted. If we even bother to call at all you should consider yourself very lucky, we probably had to resist things like peeing contests, watching competitive sports, and eating things made of meat to even remember to get back to you. A pat on the back would be appreciated at least.

#4 To be socially acceptable, clothes. This is up for debate from males though, who often times would prefer no clothes.
Unacceptance Wrote:

Right...so...

Where do all the intelligent and decent men (such as yourselves) actually hang out, how could a girl meet you? you certainly aint in pubs and clubs, learnt that i long time ago

Why will you make eye contact, give a little smile, then leave the location in haste without a 'hi' ?

why do you say you'll call at a specific time and never stick to it, usually leaving it at least 45 mins later, does it ake you feel good to know we've been waiting?

Please note i'm not accusing any of you of this lol, but you must all have a mate who does, I await your eloquent replys x

#1 We are busy hiding from the world in our bunkers, please see your army manual's section on room clearing, tunnel fighting and urban guerrilla tactics for ways to figure out how to flush us from our rabbit holes and hovels.

#2 We are mortified of you, this also helps explain why we hide in our underground havens and secluded retreats.

#3 Because we are simple creatures who get easily distracted. If we even bother to call at all you should consider yourself very lucky, we probably had to resist things like peeing contests, watching competitive sports, and eating things made of meat to even remember to get back to you. A pat on the back would be appreciated at least.

#4 To be socially acceptable, clothes. This is up for debate from males though, who often times would prefer no clothes.

OMGROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meh, at least he's honest, lol. :p

Club
Unacceptance Wrote:

Right...so...

True, True, Pretty much sums it upToungue
Reality is over rated.
romie Wrote:Where do all the intelligent and decent men (such as yourselves) actually hang out, how could a girl meet you? you certainly aint in pubs and clubs, learnt that i long time ago

Buried deep.

romie Wrote:Why will you make eye contact, give a little smile, then leave the location in haste without a 'hi' ?

Just embarrassed that i was caught looking at you.

romie Wrote:why do you say you'll call at a specific time and never stick to it, usually leaving it at least 45 mins later, does it ake you feel good to know we've been waiting?

Beats me, have never done that.

romie Wrote:what should a girl wear to 'meet for a drink' for the first time?

Whatever you are comfortable with. What you wear has more importance to you.

romie Wrote:I await your eloquent replys

Sorry to disappoint with a lack of eloquence.

Disclaimer: I do not presume to speak for guys in general

"Basically, there are three ways the skunk and I are a lot alike. The first is, we both like to spread our 'stink' around. The second is we both get hit by cars a lot. The third is stripes."
I thought of another question for you guysSmile

How do you break up with someone?

If someone were going to break up with you, how would you want them to do it? Phone, in person, etc?

Naleena Wrote:I thought of another question for you guysSmile

How do you break up with someone?

If someone were going to break up with you, how would you want them to do it? Phone, in person, etc?

thats difficult for me to answer, ive never had to do that before.
Im not sure how to, I hate hurting other peoples feelings.

I guess even though id hate to I would do it in person becuase I feel that would be the most polite, and I guess I would want someoen to do the same for me.

Maybe if I was completely wasted at the time it wouldnt be so bad, id just smile and run around the room hugging people telling them how much I love them. (wine kinda drunk)
[Image: lost-1.png]
That's trickey questions Nal.
You know you had break up sex before.
I prefer sex in person, not over the phone.....I guess that would be in person for me.
Lonesome Crow Wrote:That's trickey questions Nal.
I prefer sex in person, not over the phone.....I guess that would be in person for me.

What abut break up phone sex?
Unacceptance Wrote:
Lonesome Crow Wrote:That's trickey questions Nal.

What abut break up phone sex?

Sounds anticlimactic.
Sometimes I feel like a nut. Sometimes I don't.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions for the Women Naleena 3,349 587,051 09-25-2019, 04:38 PM
Last Post: MissBehave
  Some Questions for everyone who's used (or is currently using) online dating Services ExtensivexLDL 66 22,943 03-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Enpatsu No Shakugan
  Questions for the Rest Meaw 12 4,922 07-13-2017, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Meaw
  Deal breaker questions Ladysphinx 304 73,760 04-07-2016, 12:47 AM
Last Post: handheart
Question Lots of Questions After Seeing Someone Jim103BMS 11 5,913 10-04-2014, 03:05 AM
Last Post: Jim103BMS
  Questions jjessea 13 6,212 07-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jjessea
  Questions For The Parents Sterling 17 6,341 05-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Sterling
  More questions I can't answer Lynth 3 3,553 03-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Lynth
Big Grin Questions.What if... MegaMelt 10 6,097 03-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Last Post: MegaMelt