Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And........remember that sometimes gents we do have to fight for what we want....sometimes a woman actually may want us to chase them a little..rather than sitting on our asses waiting for them to calm down.

davechaos said:
And........remember that sometimes gents we do have to fight for what we want....sometimes a woman actually may want us to chase them a little..rather than sitting on our asses waiting for them to calm down.

That is very true. I like the chases i had to endure back in the day when I think about it now. Its just the ones who throw some headgames into the mix that makes things not as pleasurable as they could be.

DayvanCowboy said:
davechaos said:

That is very true. I like the chases i had to endure back in the day when I think about it now. Its just the ones who throw some headgames into the mix that makes things not as pleasurable as they could be.

We like you to chase us too, Dayvan and Mat...lol **Naleena hold up two wallets** Look what I have fellas! Bet you won't see these again! **Naleena runs like the wind** Bet you can't catch me!!!

Naleena said:
DayvanCowboy said:
davechaos said:

We like you to chase us too, Dayvan and Mat...lol **Naleena hold up two wallets** Look what I have fellas! Bet you won't see these again! **Naleena runs like the wind** Bet you can't catch me!!!

yeah..but sometimes us guys can't tell the phycos from the nice
ones....i think gals should have phyco or nice stamp on their forehead.
Everyonce in a while we'll run into stalkers too.
Good lord..i only asked her for a date ..the next thing i knew
she's chasing me all over town.

Lonesome Crow said:
Naleena said:
DayvanCowboy said:
davechaos said:

yeah..but sometimes us guys can't tell the phycos from the nice
ones....i think gals should have phyco or nice stamp on their forehead.
Everyonce in a while we'll run into stalkers too.
Good lord..i only asked her for a date ..the next thing i knew
she's chasing me all over town.

I'm sure the girls would appreciate if we had our foreheads stamped as well :D

Though I dread to think what mine would say.

I would love to meet one of those crazy obsessive stalker girls.

Granted, anyone stalking me would die of boredom.

However, until that, things would be great.

Unacceptance said:
Granted, anyone stalking me would die of boredom.

minus.gif

OK, so next question

For the purposes of this transcript the girl is R the boy GMW

R
'you haven't seen me for 2 weeks, you have dropped our plans at the last minute 3 times leaving me looking like a knob, you finally get a free evening, we plan to see each other, you go and play football and then spend evening on msn cause you can't be arsed coming to mine.....give me one good reason why we have a chance of survival/ staying together, when you quite clearly have no time for me and when you do you can't be arsed'
GMW
'erm, i can't but......erm.....we can talk......Thursday'
R
'look i'll drop your stuff off, give me mine and we'll call it a day, i don't want to fall out, your a nice guy, just a bit spineless, in the nicest possible way, tell me something to make me give this a chance'
GMW
'erm, nowt to say really.....i'll call you later......'

WTF, what is going on, this has been going on for 2 weeks, silence but refusing to take 'it'sover' WTF is going on????if he wants to be with me, why can't he make any effort
Men please translate for me, answers on a postcard

Ta muchly in advance you wonderful translators you

p.s. i already dread the wonderful truth lmao xxx

he must be gay.. to rather play football than to be with his girlfriend. or mabye he is an ******* and is cheating. or he has mental problems. or he is planning to throw you a surprise party! :). take your pick.

My advice: if this continues for another week, dump his sorry ass.

Silence KId said:
he must be gay.. to rather play football than to be with his girlfriend. or mabye he is an ******* and is cheating. or he has mental problems. or he is planning to throw you a surprise party! :). take your pick.

And when he becomes a millionaire football player...?

romie said:
OK, so next question

R
'you haven't seen me for 2 weeks, you have dropped our plans at the last minute 3 times leaving me looking like a knob, you finally get a free evening, we plan to see each other, you go and play football and then spend evening on msn cause you can't be arsed coming to mine.....give me one good reason why we have a chance of survival/ staying together, when you quite clearly have no time for me and when you do you can't be arsed'
GMW
R
'look i'll drop your stuff off, give me mine and we'll call it a day, i don't want to fall out, your a nice guy, just a bit spineless, in the nicest possible way, tell me something to make me give this a chance'
GMW

WTF, what is going on, this has been going on for 2 weeks, silence but refusing to take 'it'sover' WTF is going on????if he wants to be with me, why can't he make any effort

I think its called "keeping your options open".

Small consolation I know. But to me, he sounds like the kind of guy who has difficulty making his mind up.

Unacceptance said:
Silence KId said:

And when he becomes a millionaire football player...?

I ain't nobodies trophy wife:p

Romie, sorry if I misread but you and this guy are bf and gf yes? If so I think this guy needs a wakeup call. Let him initiate some thing. If he doesn't in some time, end it. If he doesn't want to talk then, well... you get the picture.

Honestly If I was canceling on some one it's because I don't want to be there or have some thing else I rather do. If your not one of his priorities why stay with him?

Hey hey
Technically. well as far as i'm concerned we are no longer bf and gf, i dumped him almost 2 weeks ago, for constantly dumping me and having no time. I'm still in conversation becasue

a. he's a nice guy (well he isn't evil, just hasn't had an adult relationship before, previous have been based on him being dominated)
b. i'm sooooooo curious, his approach to the situation fascinates me, i'm kinda studying him (wrong i know) then i can add it to my list of things to avoid in men
c. pride dictates that i wait for grovelling apology/ flowers/ romance/ (sense dictates this aint gonna happen)

he appears to want me to be prioiryt again now as the kids went back to school yesterday
Not good enough lol

anyhow got an even better question, about another ex (i get through them, in a non slutty way) which has been bothering me for sometime
But i'll ask it in a while....

Steel said:
romie said:
OK, so next question

R
GMW
R
GMW

I think its called "keeping your options open".

Small consolation I know. But to me, he sounds like the kind of guy who has difficulty making his mind up.

He makes a very bad clown....
He dosn't juggle very well. He's droping the ball here and there.

Obviousely he wants it when he wants it. You're just making it
not as convient for him anymore.lol

I dunno...I don't belive he's lying to you...
He dose want to be with you. The only problem is
He wants to be with other people too lol

will of course..since the kids are off to school.
Better chances of getting a bootie call and doing the hit
and run..lmao

It's kinda like football....You hit someone then you run.lol

Becareful....

All joking aside.
You might want to do a little reserch on abussive relationships or the cycle of abussive relationship.
It dosn't have to be physical abuse.
There's a cycle or a pattern.....i forget exactly.
You go through a brift moment of closeness...then all hell breaks loose or the love stravation process starts.
Then the abuser's partner goes into a mental/emotional wreck ....as you say (domination.)
The partner holds on...via guilt, fualts hope..ect. Or just being curiouse.lol
Then the abuser dose whatever he/she wants
When the abuser's partner tries to make a break...wham !!!! a brift moment of closness again.
The cycle continues....However it gets worst and worst each time.
A cycle can happen within a week , a month or sometimes even years.
it's like a slingie (spring)...going down a stair. It gets stronger and propel itself.

The abuser somtimes dosen't even know they're doing it.

Thier partner generally have no clue when they're in the cycle.
Depending how bad it has gotten..the abuser's partner suffers for a sort of STOCKHAM syndrome.
That's why it's very difficult for women/men to break out of an abusive relationship.
Or they keep runing back to thier abusive partner.

Thanks for that advice, i read it yesterday and it gave me my final nail...

But... BLOODY MEN
2 weeks since i dumped him, but he wouldn't have it, kept saying we should talk, and i did want to stay friends and be adults, so i finally go round tonight and guess what (shudda seen it coming) he attempted to make it look like he'd dumped me!!!!!!!
Come home angry, but otherwise indifferent, so thats gotta be ok

.....NEXT

lmao.....why of course , it has to be like he dumped you.
It wouldn't be any other way.lol

It feeds into your self dout, self worth, self esteem.

That's how you become mentally and emotionally sick and keeps
you in the cycle.
If it gets really bad....you'll get blame for everything he done wrong too.lol
And you'll actaully belive it.

It's already effecting you a little bit...through your anger.
It's a part of getting your emotions drag through the mud.
Becuase after you get angery...you 'll go through a down mood swing...
You'll get the blues or depresses...it's like you got wonded up then the air got release out of a balloon.
When you feel down...you'll start questioning yourself and seek out effection, comfort or love.
It's part of the love starvation cycle.
And couple with unfinish buissness...not being able to get last word in.lol (un resolved anger).

Let go....

If you keep it up any longer, you might hear ...

" he's the best you'll ever have"
"no one can love you as much as he dose"
" you'll never find love again"

3 years ago you're right i'd have been there stuck in the cycle
I've grown
I've woken up vaguly amused and excited that i'm single again

although, bless him, we are both on facebook (you''ll love this one) he wouldn't put any photos of me on....yes i know.... yet last night, suddenly, loads of couplely photos appeard, it's the look what i pulled and dumped/ she'll come crawling back

er- you're doin it wrong

NOT gonna happen
But still gives me fuel for study, **** my analytical mind

lmao...
dane, romie

I use to play e-mail tag with my ex-all the time.lol
It used to drive me crazy.

Being single again was probably one of the healhtiest things in my life.
I took a little inventory of my life and relized that I've never been single or lived alone
for more than a couple of months. I only had 3 seriouse relationships in my life...but
I jump from one to the other or got involved too quickly.

I promised to give myself at least 6 months.
It was scary at first but i learned a lot about myself in that process.
I got me back or found out about myself for the first time in my life.

I also notice, i was attracted or attracted certain type of women.
If there was a room full of 100 women...I'd pick the phyco out of the crowd.
I think it's her perfume..though..."phyco love".lmao

I can't really explain it but after not having any contacts with my ex or being
single for a while...i notice, my thinking was clearer, I din't have pressure in head,
I didn't have an ache in my heart. it's weird...I get a sort of fever if I have any
type of contact with her..or a sort of intoxicating feeling even though i don't drink or get high.
Well duh....it finally hit me what people ment by intoxicated relationships.

Latest posts

Back