Left alone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pinocio

I had a best friend and shared everything since childhood ,she was only one who helped me in every single problem.we were childhood friend ,she's left me because she made another friends .my whole life has been turned upside down .I feel so lonly because I longer have that one person to go to about anything .Now I am all alone now.I don't know what to do ?I am just lost inside.:(
She was my only friend ,we were far apart when we were too young ,but we used to talk online ,but now she throw me out of from her life.

ouch I'm sorry to hear that pinocio, I went through something similar a long time ago. Just try to keep yourself busy with hobbies and interests, I'd also recommend you try out meetup.com to try and meet new people or at least something fun to do. Also a marathoning of Buffy and Will and Grace I've found can be a real comfort. it will take some time but you'll get through this :)
*hugs*

I never thought about friendships will end like this .:(
I will try to join that place ,maybe you're right about meeting new peoples .thank you.

pinocio said:
I never thought about friendships will end like this .:(
I will try to join that place ,maybe you're right about meeting new peoples .thank you.

I'm not very good at keeping friends

I am continually changing friends ... Unintentionally :(

Gustavo Woltmann

Move one. It's a shame people go different directions, i.e. at uni and when we start working. It's a hard process, but just meet new people and eventually you'll find a person that will resonate with you.

jasedude2002 said:
Move one. It's a shame people go different directions, i.e. at uni and when we start working. It's a hard process, but just meet new people and eventually you'll find a person that will resonate with you.

You're right ,
Thank you ,it's really hard time for me.I just want to forget about it ,I really hate this lonliness.

Latest posts

Back