Animation movies.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pinocio

Hi guys ,
  I am a big fan of Animation movies ,and also cartoons too.
My favourite one is Millennium Actress
  is anyones here liked to watch animation movies?

I really like the movie Lilo and Stitch, it's such a cute movie.

I also like some of the DC animated films, like Assault on Arkham and Justice league Dark.
what's millennium actress about?

That japanese animated movie is based on a the lives of two actress.a girl loved a man ,never saw his face , he made a painting of her in a wall ,she spent her life for finding that man.
Okay I am not going to spoil that story.
Well
evanescencefan912 said:
I really like the movie Lilo and Stitch, it's such a cute movie.

I also like some of the DC animated films, like Assault on Arkham and Justice league Dark.
what's millennium actress about?

I never saw these movie but I really love to watch.
Ponio , grave of fireflies ,a girl who leaf through time.
I watched these movies.all of these is great animation.

Tinkerbell.

Don't you judge me :club:

Lol, no, I have kids so I tend to watch every animated movie that looks halfway decent that they want to watch, especially Disney movies.

TheRealCallie said:
Tinkerbell.

Don't you judge me :club:

Lol, no, I have kids so I tend to watch every animated movie that looks halfway decent that they want to watch, especially Disney movies.

I watched tinkerbell too ,
,hey Callie what about "kung fu panda "? And" shrek "this one is really funny.

I am a fan of animated movies,Disney,Pixar...I like most Toy Story serie.Also like Monster Inc,Ratatouille,Up,Monster House,Big Hero 6,Coraline.Not a big fan of Shrek,but Kung Fu Panda was great.

Magalie said:
I am a fan of animated movies,Disney,Pixar...I like most Toy Story serie.Also like Monster Inc,Ratatouille,Up,Monster House,Big Hero 6,Coraline.Not a big fan of Shrek,but Kung Fu Panda was great.

Yeah toy story is a great animated movie ,and up too.
I watched lots of Disney and Pixar movies .You mentioned these movies was great ,I watched them all.

Latest posts

Back