End of line

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Fallen King maybe you should try other forum ,you're very different from us ,we are here for finding hopes of life not for death.

pinocio said:
Hey Fallen King maybe you should try other forum ,you're very different from us ,we are here  for finding hopes of life not for death.

He's not necessarily different from "us."  There are many people on this forum, some in despair, some not lonely, some at the end of their rope, some on the edge of the cliff.  People aren't all here for the same reasons.  He is just as welcome here as you or me or anyone else that comes here.

pinocio said:
Hey Fallen King maybe you should try other forum ,you're very different from us ,we are here  for finding hopes of life not for death.

Some of us are rooting for the afterlife :club:

pinocio said:

Lots of people here are seeking for different things. And a lot of different personalities, all different from the last one. There is no set "thing" we're all looking for here. You have no right to determine what others are searching for, here or elsewhere. So no one has to try another forum. Anyone is more than welcome to stay here, given they don't cause any issues.

FallenKing said:
How very arrogant of you...

It shouldn't bother me so much considering that Humanity is nothing but a gigantic house of conceited cards, ready to fall apart.  And yet it does.  You seem to believe you can escape what is coming for all of us.  Annihilation is coming and you will not escape it- no matter how many 'happy thoughts' you harbor close to yourself; no matter how many gods you pray to - you will be swallowed too!

Do you know what I want above everything?  To see our despicable species wiped out.  If I could, I would like noting better than to walk the fields of this world littered with the bones of our accursed race.

Since wishes do no translate into reality I shall just have to wait for my own extinction.  With this one caveat - I'll see you on the other side and rejoice as you burn :)

pinocio said:
Hi everyone,
This guy telling the truth ,but Fallen King don't get me wrong ,Everyone in this earth have their own point of view.everyone have their own thoughts.
Maybe you're different.

TheRealCallie said:
pinocio said:

He's not necessarily different from "us."  There are many people on this forum, some in despair, some not lonely, some at the end of their rope, some on the edge of the cliff.  People aren't all here for the same reasons.  He is just as welcome here as you or me or anyone else that comes here.

VanillaCreme said:
pinocio said:

Lots of people here are seeking for different things. And a lot of different personalities, all different from the last one. There is no set "thing" we're all looking for here. You have no right to determine what others are searching for, here or elsewhere. So no one has to try another forum. Anyone is more than welcome to stay here, given they don't cause any issues.

"BANG !!" That's what I wanted to make him see ,
FallenKing now you can see and feel and understand it ,what is a life and humanity.
If You want to understand.
Thank you guys and I didn't wanted to say that but I have.sorry i did that suddenly and I know that was not best way to make him understand.

FK: I'm here because I wish to ask all of you what happens when you come to that point where all you can think about is your upcoming death?

It's unhealthy to obsess about death. Or anything. What happens if you chose to do nothing, is you'll continue obsessive behaviour. If one does not want to continue with destructive thoughts & behaviour, they have to do something about it.

Not convinced suicide is a brave act. If it is, continuing to live is more brave. What one should do when there's no joy left in living is to seek help.

FK: Our lives are meaningless

True, in the cosmic scale, from one perspective. However, you have meaning to those in your life & they have meaning to you, unless there's something wrong with you.

HW: Now, from the sound of it, you're experiencing the aforementioned fog of depression that is preventing you from enjoying your time on the S.S. Earth Cruise. Expressing these thoughts to a psychiatrist or psychologist is the best thing that you can do for yourself, because there ARE solutions to how you are feeling

Agree.

FK: How very arrogant of you...

Fail to see what was arrogant about what has been written.

FK: It shouldn't bother me so much considering that Humanity is nothing but a gigantic house of conceited cards, ready to fall apart. And yet it does. You seem to believe you can escape what is coming for all of us. Annihilation is coming and you will not escape it- no matter how many 'happy thoughts' you harbor close to yourself; no matter how many gods you pray to - you will be swallowed too!

Our species (& alot others) have existed on a razor's edge since they've come into being. At any moment, it could all come crashing down. Someday, it inevitably will. No one's trying to escape, or pray. Obsessing about this helps you, how?

FK: Do you know what I want above everything? To see our despicable species wiped out. If I could, I would like noting better than to walk the fields of this world littered with the bones of our accursed race.

Why?

FK: Since wishes do no translate into reality I shall just have to wait for my own extinction. With this one caveat - I'll see you on the other side and rejoice as you burn

So, you don't believe death is the end. I'm agnostic/atheist. There's no other side. There will be no burning, nor rejoicing. Just oblivion.

Aside: Considering Lex Luthor is one of the most accomplished humans on his planet, wouldn't the rest of his family pale in comparison? All of his cousins would be less talented, like 99.9% of the rest of the people on his Earth.

FallenKing said:
How very arrogant of you...

It shouldn't bother me so much considering that Humanity is nothing but a gigantic house of conceited cards, ready to fall apart.  And yet it does.  You seem to believe you can escape what is coming for all of us.  Annihilation is coming and you will not escape it- no matter how many 'happy thoughts' you harbor close to yourself; no matter how many gods you pray to - you will be swallowed too!

Do you know what I want above everything?  To see our despicable species wiped out.  If I could, I would like noting better than to walk the fields of this world littered with the bones of our accursed race.

Since wishes do no translate into reality I shall just have to wait for my own extinction.  With this one caveat - I'll see you on the other side and rejoice as you burn :)

I like you.

Well since you're into being direct, here's my take: You sound like an edgy adolescent / manchild with a masturbatory superiority complex and nothing much to occupy themselves. People with your so-very-original opinion usually haven't experienced much in the way of significant hardship.

Rodent said:
Well...would you be willing to participate in a conversation that sways you from your stated axioms of "Our lives are meaningless" and "We are despicable species" or does any interaction have to happen on these fixed terms? Which would only lead to what is commonly referred to as a circlejerk - the most depressing kind on top of it.

I'm going to use this line for the rest of my life whenever I find that an individual is being unbearably depressing.

Latest posts

Back