Hello everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLonely79

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a 36 year old female and have been lonely, practically my whole life. Interestingly enough, is that I had moments in my life where I was really popular and had great potential. I had an amazing chance to become somebody and have a great life but years of abuse as a child (and beyond) by a very dysfunctional and toxic family, would win at making me become extremely depressed, extremely insecure and extremely isolated instead. 

Anyway, that's just a little bit about me. I am seeking to find friends like myself so we can give advice, support and comfort to each other.

Thank you

Hello MissLonely, love the name ;)

Growing up I always felt like my time would come, and all those that thought ill off me, those that plagued my childhood and those that said nothing would ever become off me would be proven wrong and made to swallow their words. I'm thirtythree now and although things have changed for the better I'm still way behind when it comes to every aspect off "normal" life. I still believe my time will come though, it's hard work as nothing ever seems to come easy in life for me, I'm not giving in though!

Anyways, welcome to ALL, hope you'll find what you're looking for here!
I'll see you around :)

MisterLonely said:

Growing up I always felt like my time would come, and all those that thought ill off me, those that plagued my childhood and those that said nothing would ever become off me would be proven wrong and made to swallow their words. I'm thirtythree now and although things have changed for the better I'm still way behind when it comes to every aspect off "normal" life. I still believe my time will come though, it's hard work as nothing ever seems to come easy in life for me, I'm not giving in though!

That is so funny. I guess I should have figured others would have this name on a lonely forum, huh? It's just sooooooooooo hard to think of user names sometimes! I just go blank. If it bothers anyone, I can definitely change it (if possible), I'm not attached to it in the least. Heck, I'll even take suggestions :)

And to address the second part of your message, I totally understand. :)

TheRealCallie said:
MissLonely79 said:
Heck, I'll even take suggestions :)

How about PineappleFuzzybutt?  :p

Welcome to ALL :)  

Feel free to check out the chat room, if you're interested.

Haha. I like it and thank you, sounds cool.

MissLonely79 said:
MisterLonely said:

That is so funny. I guess I should have figured others would have this name on a lonely forum, huh? It's just sooooooooooo hard to think of user names sometimes! I just go blank. If it bothers anyone, I can definitely change it (if possible), I'm not attached to it in the least. Heck, I'll even take suggestions :)

The name doesn't bother in the slightest!, personally I think it's a great name, to be honest I would say one off the best I've seen :D

MissLonely79 said:
Hello,

I am a 36 year old female and have been lonely, practically my whole life. Interestingly enough, is that I had moments in my life where I was really popular and had great potential. I had an amazing chance to become somebody and have a great life but years of abuse as a child (and beyond) by a very dysfunctional and toxic family, would win at making me become extremely depressed, extremely insecure and extremely isolated instead. 

Anyway, that's just a little bit about me. I am seeking to find friends like myself so we can give advice, support and comfort to each other.

Thank you
Hey you!!!

MisterLonely said:
MissLonely79 said:
MisterLonely said:

The name doesn't bother in the slightest!, personally I think it's a great name, to be honest I would say one off the best I've seen :D
::blushing:: 

LonelyInAtl said:
Could we have a fated match here?  :)

You never know  :)

Lonelytoday said:
Hey you!!!
Hi there!

Hello Miss Lonely79 said:
Hello,

Thank you

Latest posts

Back