Anyone in their 50s

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I am "L" I know I have less an interst in technology. Maybe I am not alone, that is why we semi-centarians are hard to find online? :club:

Missingthesun said:
Or do all the older lonely people avoid the internet?

I am in my 50s.
(And BTW... "older" than what?)

N.B. It is extremely odd to see so few replies. Are there really just a handful of members in their 50s actively posting here?
Surely it can't be technology-related, that would make no sense. Not only is the internet very easy to master, but it's been around for more than 20 years, so they would have been in their 30s at the time of its advent.
 Strange.

I turned 54 a few days ago.
I don't act that age, though, haha!

I don't stay logged in on this website, but I do try to check it out every week or so.

I just turned 59 so I better respond quickly.  Conversation would be great.
I am on the computer a lot, as I have no friends...  The point of this website I guess.

Thanks,
Dan

Yep  :) but have a theory that there are 2 camps - those who age in an orthodox way ie become old geezers/dears/farts etc and those who are bemused by the concept of age and wont have any truck with it...think I'm in the latter group but might just be befuddled......gibber...gibber...drool... :rolleyes:

Hello everyone,

I'm 61 but in the "very young at heart" camp.

Hey, I'll communicate with one and all, whatever age you may be.

I am 57 and next month I turn 58. I got on the internet quite late in life when my DD started school. I had her 2 months short of 40.

I am 55 and still alive ^.^ I enjoy seniors discounts because hey why not..

'I am 49,50 next May. Not looking forward to it, but I still have several of my school friends around, so we will be celebrating together, if we can all arrange a time to to get together. I don’t feel my age, still in my late 20’s early 30’s in my head, and in my actions to sometimes lol.

Latest posts

Back