She is upset over nothing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roy1986

Reaction score
Hi,

I've recently met this shy girl and I have to admit that I am not used to this type.
She acts so evasive sometimes and when I say to myself "fresia it" and moves on, then she shows up again 
asking me what's going on.

fact of the matter is that I'm really starting to lose my patience with her, as I am sick of waiting for her to open up 
and tired of being the dominant end of the relationship 100% of the time.
I am a 31 year old guy and she is 27, and every step is a struggle with her and I am not even talking about 
the sexual aspect of it, I can wait for several months if required, but I can't handle her being so closed all the time and not getting outside her shell.

Yeah some people tell me "she is a good girl, it's cute" but there is a point where it stops being and become annoying,
she is a 27 year old women and even though I am a nice guy, I feel that I am being tested all the time and she doesn't trust me.

Sure I get it, although she is 27, in terms of relationships she is like 20, as she doesn't have much experience with men, nevertheless, I don't know if I can really cope with it and wondering if she has ever going to act freely around me and if it's something about me, why isn't she letting go?

"She is upset over nothing" Famous last words, dude. lol There is ALWAYS a reason.

Okay, but seriously, how long has it been since you started dating her? A week, a month? Sometimes it does take time for someone to open up to someone, but yeah, as Para said, you should talk to her about how you feel. Non confrontational, of course.

I'd follow up on the advice given above, but I'd add the possibility that she's simply a closed off person. Maybe she'll never open up to a degree you find acceptable, and if that's the case you'll need to weigh your options - don't pursue something you know won't be enough for you and don't hold it against her to not be what you need.

Latest posts

Back