In need of friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The super quick rundown as to who/what/why

I'm a 30 year old recruiter in the tech industry. 
I have a boyfriend but too much of the burden is his. He is faced with being my only outlet for everything
I have two children, 10 years old and 7 months. 
I like to game. I like learning. I like finances and woodworking (new interests)
I do not want some one who flirts with me or compliments me, nor do I wish to be friends with some one who is in need of these things from me. 
I have separated from a lot of my friends either because they are single, drinkers, no interest in doing things that involve my bf or kids, or our interests have grown apart in general. I'm fine with this except the part that has left me with no one.

If you have steam or can text or use whatsapp, line, thatd be best because I don't use social media much. 

My goal is a mutual support system and accountability. Some one to joke with. Some one to actually know. 

Normally, I suggest the chat room in these threads, but since I just sent you an invite, I guess that won't work. :p

So, I guess I'll just ask more questions. lol

Boys or girls? I have two boys, 15 and 9
What games do you play?
Can I flirt with you since I'm hetero?
Compliments are off the table, how do you feel about insults and a good old fashioned cyberclubbing? :club:

deaddemosthenes said:
The super quick rundown as to who/what/why

I'm a 30 year old recruiter in the tech industry. 
I have a boyfriend but too much of the burden is his. He is faced with being my only outlet for everything
I have two children, 10 years old and 7 months. 
I like to game. I like learning. I like finances and woodworking (new interests)
I do not want some one who flirts with me or compliments me, nor do I wish to be friends with some one who is in need of these things from me. 
I have separated from a lot of my friends either because they are single, drinkers, no interest in doing things that involve my bf or kids, or our interests have grown apart in general. I'm fine with this except the part that has left me with no one.

If you have steam or can text or use whatsapp, line, thatd be best because I don't use social media much. 

My goal is a mutual support system and accountability. Some one to joke with. Some one to actually know. 
Haha, that reply made me lol, so thanks.
My son is the 10 year old. My daughter is 8 months today.  I like a lot of variety of multiplayer pc games. I'm not very good at FPS's but I can hang. I haven't played anything recently.  I was thinking of playing ark or league or whatever mmmo has the most active players, idk, something. 
My previous post came off badly. Compliments and such are ok I guess I mean more so that if it's specifically what you're after, good luck. And that I am looking for friends only. I'll settle for a good old cyber clubbing though ;)

TheRealCallie said:
Normally, I suggest the chat room in these threads, but since I just sent you an invite, I guess that won't work.  :p

So, I guess I'll just ask more questions.  lol

Boys or girls?  I have two boys, 15 and 9
What games do you play?  
Can I flirt with you since I'm hetero?
Compliments are off the table, how do you feel about insults and a good old fashioned cyberclubbing?  :club:

And by trying to navigate the site and reply on my tiny mobile phone, I replied to my own thread instead of your post -__- commence clubbing.

Latest posts

Back