Finally made an account

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Reading from the outside has finally brought me in. This site seems more proactive than one would figure. So here goes. I'm in florida, 30, female. Have kids, bf, job, etc. none of that seems to make me feel much better, other than realizing everyone else has everything much worse...which also doesn't help much lol. I like to make jokes and be happy. But goodness is that a lot of work sometimes lol too often really. So here's to helping each other.

Hello and welcome to ALL!

Loneliness comes in allot of different forms, doing thing that make you happy is something that often takes work and effort, but it's worth itto be happy! I hopeyou'll get out of this site what you're looking for, anyway I'm pleased to meet you:)

MisterLonely said:
Hello and welcome to ALL!

Loneliness comes in allot of different forms, doing thing that make you happy is something that often takes work and effort, but it's worth itto be happy! I hopeyou'll get out of this site what you're looking for, anyway I'm pleased to meet you:)

Thanks for the warm welcome.

deaddemosthenes said:
Reading from the outside has finally brought me in. This site seems more proactive than one would figure. So here goes. I'm in florida, 30, female. Have kids, bf, job, etc. none of that seems to make me feel much better, other than realizing everyone else has everything much worse...which also doesn't help much lol. I like to make jokes and be happy. But goodness is that a lot of work sometimes lol too often really. So here's to helping each other.

Yes, loneliness is a strange thing. One can be at a celebration with tons of family, friends, and acquaintances and still feel lonely. I welcome you to the forum!

You like to make jokes and be happy but it's a lot of work eh? It sounds kind of like the family I grew up in.....they tried to have fun but it was a lot of work and always felt so phony. And after the fun masquerade we were faking was over, then we all went back to business as usual.......a bunch of life skills amateurs fumbling their way unhappily along.

I'm glad you're here, deademosthenes.

Ilvatresbien said:
deaddemosthenes said:

Yes, loneliness is a strange thing. One can be at a celebration with tons of family, friends, and acquaintances and still feel lonely. I welcome you to the forum!
Thanks for the welcome (and the understanding)

Latest posts

Back