I love her for more than 1 year, what should i do??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mytiesto

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I need help with one problem! I love a girl for more than one year. How do i know if it is real love? Because i can't forget her, i think about her everyday and i have the wish to share my love with her!
Once she told me that she doesn't want to be in a relationship because she isn't in the mood for it, she needs to focus on the studies. In December 2016 she told me that i am an amazing person and that she does like mea lot(not love). Every time i am with her we are together as friends and we are always alone but in public places. I don't know how to make her see us as a couple. I consider my self as a good person, not ugly, not paltry or caddish, really kind and romantic! 
Every time i try to take her out for lunch or something else she says that her parents don't let her because they don't no me!
Every time i am with her it is because her parents aren't in home. And when she is with me she is happy and i can see it, she is gorgeous and she talks a lot.

What can I do to make her see that I am a really nice guy to be in a relationship? I Really like her and i do not know what to do! I have a lot of love to share and i'm alone for a long time. 

Have a nice day People!

You can't do anything. That's for her to decide if she wants to be in a relationship with you romantically. Don't push her, don't force her. She said she doesn't want a relationship right now and you kind of need to respect that.

As for that being the reason you think you are in love with her.....not necessarily, those things don't always mean love. I'm not saying you aren't in love with her, I'm just saying there are other reasons for those things, as well.

TheRealCallie said:
You can't do anything.  That's for her to decide if she wants to be in a relationship with you romantically.  Don't push her, don't force her.  She said she doesn't want a relationship right now and you kind of need to respect that.  

As for that being the reason you think you are in love with her.....not necessarily, those things don't always mean love. I'm not saying you aren't in love with her, I'm just saying there are other reasons for those things, as well.

My question is, is it worth fighting for?

You aren't fighting, because she told you no for right now, so it would be, is it worth WAITING for.

That questions can't be answered by anyone but you. But, instead, ask yourself if you would rather have her in your life or would you rather not? If the answer is that you want her in your life, then you have to honor her wishes and just be friends.

She told me that 1 year ago in 2015/December
Lets call her Beatrice
Atm she is in 12th grade, almost finishing school and going to the university.
I will be more specific about what is happening.
In 2015 October/November we were going together to the gym every tuesdays, thursdays and fridays, at the gym she used to provoke me, we used to talk a lot, about our day and everything
Then in 2015/December i told her that i was feeling something more than friendship, she told me that atm she wasnt in the mood for a relationship because of the studies, as i said. 1 week or 2 after we talked about that it was my birthday, my parents asked me if i wanted to take some girl friend(not girlfriend) out with my family, i said it is ok and i invited my other girl friend who is my and Beatrice bestfriend's, because obviously the girl that i love couldnt go because her parents wouldnt let. I invited the bestfriend to go out and we went with my family and my brother's girlfriend to a really good restaurant. Beatrice got angry or upset because she wanted to be with me in my birthday.

Throughout the time we were in different places! Every time i was at a beautiful place that i wish she was here I say that she will be here with me one day! Or i comment the place where i am and she says: We will be there one day!

In 2016/December/12 it was Beatrice birthday, i left earlier from work (Im 18 she is 17 and im studying and working at the same time so i can go to the university) so i could go to her house and give her present and i did it, it is a really nice perfume!!
In 2016/December/28 it was my birthday, if she could she would come to my house and give me my present, but having a present for me it means a lot, because in 2015 she didnt give me anything. 
In the new years eve I sent her a really nice message, saying that i really like her and i hope she has an year full of objectives and stuff like that and she said the same to me and it isnt her type to be like that for a guy!
Atm she comments a lot the perfume that i gave to her saying that it is really good, that means that every time she uses it she remembers me!
Every time i ask if she is busy she says with a sad face that she cant because she needs to study or because she has some work to do, but when she can, we go out with a big smile on our faces xD, with a big smile because the first eye contact it is always with smile, we are happy to see each other!

In social media like twitter and tumblr, she has a lot of stuff posted about relationships! For example a guy and a girl kissing each other, or both grabbing their hands, stuff like that, does it mean that, atm, she is in the mood for a relationship?

(SORRY IF THERE IS SOME BAD ENGLISH)

How am I sure about what? Her knowing how you feel? Because you told her. That she will let you know when she's ready? Because they generally tend to do that. You just discussed it two months ago. Let it go for now.

TheRealCallie said:
How am I sure about what?  Her knowing how you feel?  Because you told her.  That she will let you know when she's ready?  Because they generally tend to do that.  You just discussed it two months ago.  Let it go for now.
I told her how i was feeling in 2015 not 2016
I didnt know that they tend to do that!
Thanks for your patience
I hope you have a good day sir or mademoisel!  :D

You said on New Year's Eve, you told her you really like her. If she hasn't let you know in a few more months, you can revisit it calmly, without being pushy. But for now, I would recommend holding off. Let her take the reigns for a bit.

TheRealCallie said:
You said on New Year's Eve, you told her you really like her.  If she hasn't let you know in a few more months, you can revisit it calmly, without being pushy.  But for now, I would recommend holding off.  Let her take the reigns for a bit.
Ah yes, i said it but i didn't used the term "Love"!
Ok, without being pushy, got it! Thanks!

mytiesto said:
Hello everybody!
Hi Mytiesto what you have said sounds to me like you have been bitten by the love bug now the only thing you can and should do is to love her heart and soul and let her come around if it's meant to be then she will there's nothing you can do that is a magic way to make her love you either she will or won't best to spend as much time together as you both can also try to make a good impression on her parents let them see you are a good and desent person who will respect and treat good their baby they will also be hard ones to convince after all you want the heart of their baby girl so you must earn it not expect it to be given to you or think you can make it happen. as I said it will or not...good luck

I need help with one problem! I love a girl for more than one year. How do i know if it is real love? Because i can't forget her, i think about her everyday and i have the wish to share my love with her!
Once she told me that she doesn't want to be in a relationship because she isn't in the mood for it, she needs to focus on the studies. In December 2016 she told me that i am an amazing person and that she does like mea lot(not love). Every time i am with her we are together as friends and we are always alone but in public places. I don't know how to make her see us as a couple. I consider my self as a good person, not ugly, not paltry or caddish, really kind and romantic! 
Every time i try to take her out for lunch or something else she says that her parents don't let her because they don't no me!
Every time i am with her it is because her parents aren't in home. And when she is with me she is happy and i can see it, she is gorgeous and she talks a lot.

What can I do to make her see that I am a really nice guy to be in a relationship? I Really like her and i do not know what to do! I have a lot of love to share and i'm alone for a long time. 

Have a nice day People!

Latest posts

Back