how to cope mean people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eugene

Reaction score
my bf sister is very mean to us.Cos my.boyfriend.and her husband were enemies.she is trying to be nice but we know she is not .what should i do?

she is spoiler.she married a younger guy who is jobless since their marriage.she is the bread winner.she has one son.now she moved back to her parents ' house and always has a fight with my bf  when he tells baf things to her man.She always lie to the whole family and acts.innocent.She tries to be nice to me but i know she is not.she always.compare her husband with my bf who are same age.i hate to be around her.she gives everyone a hard time.help me i.hate this life

How about you get the boys to break bread and stop being dicks, sounds like their animosity is at the core of this problem.

With the amount of info i'm given I can't make anything elso off it, because simply said... why the hell shouldn't she become angry at your boyfriend when he tells bad things to her husband?!

I hear allot "she's trying to be nice", is any off you open to actually "trying to be nice" back ?

I think that is in error, checking into it. But thanks for laughing at someone and bumping the post, might not have come across it otherwise.

Not sure how that happened, apologies to Eugene, something got mixed up there.

Well, in case Eugene does come back, here's my two cents.

Ignore her as much as you can.
Yes, being nice might be a better atmosphere, but you're not obliged to be especially if you feel someone is being deceitful. I usually find removing unwarranted or overly agressive or mean people from my life means sleeping better. I suggest you try to do the same, if at all possible. If not, well, until your situation changes, you'll have to cope with it. I suggest sitting her down and putting established boundaries.

I'm also a big fan of "Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you" --Book of Austin 3:16. Ain't no point being nice to someone who don't want it. I suggest you return the favor.
Mind you, my suggestions might not be wise, but they are how I live my life. Might be an option.

Latest posts

Back