Just a question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homie

Reaction score
Hi, im 17 y/o, male, teenager,  and i didnt know where to ask this question but i found this forum and i'm in search for some answers.
Well you see im not that socialized and i fell in love easy but my problem is that I devote a lot to girls I like and when they answer to me (with paying attention to me, starting conversations etc.) I lose interest in that person.
Do I have a problem or what? And if yes does someone know solution for such a problem.
Thanks in advance

Hello Homie,

It kinda sounds to me like you are either in love with the idea of being in love or you have intimacy issues as in you fall for these girls but never let it go anywhere because you're afraid you'll get hurt, so you leave them before they get to do the leaving.

And yes, I would call this a problem... As with everything there is no simple solution, first find out what the problem, it might aswell be something different alltogether.

It could also be that after spending so much time with them you come to realize you just don't realy ike them that much...

Are you a bit insecure to let that girl in? Or don't want to show you have reciprocal interest in her?

@jasedude2002 its not problem just with one girl, it is same with every girl who is interested in me, and i dont know am i insecure i honesly dont understand myself at all....
@MisterLonely problem is that i gain interest again after some time but its too late then

Hey Homie, Hope your doing well.
Do you have a problem? my answer to that is OF course but remember that life is full of problems. SO just recognize that it is a problem and begin creating a solution. Creating change in your life starts with a decision.

Here is a simple question to ask yourself.
What would it take for you to be interested in a girl? If you can not answer it than you need to seek out the answer. If not you will continue to shut down all future relationships.

Another problem may be that your afraid to let someone get close to you because you are afraid of getting hurt or being vulnerable so you will unconsciously find a reason to not to be interested to protect yourself.

Latest posts

Back