Hurt my SlumLord?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desperado

Reaction score
Yes I want to bash his face in. Maybe the question is why I hate the man so much. I have money. More than enough to pay rent. I guess what I really want is for him to demand the money from me so I can bash his face in. I guess it's all about power and control for me, not money or anything else. That power and control and authority. Who has it, and who has it not. If you think you have power and control over me, watch what happens next.

SDesperado said:
Yes I want to bash his face in. Maybe the question is why I hate the man so much. I have money. More than enough to pay rent. I guess what I really want is for him to demand the money from me so I can bash his face in. I guess it's all about power and control for me, not money or anything else. That power and control and authority. Who has it, and who has it not. If you think you have power and control over me, watch what happens next.

If you have plenty of money, MOVE. Problem solved. Also, consider speaking to someone about your anger.

Yeah, if your landlord is a slumlord and you have the money, move. You seem to have a lot of aggressive anger which isn't healthy. Why do you hate him so much and why this aggression to do him so much harm? Also on a side note, saying something like that, even on the internet can get you into a lot of trouble if anything were to ever happen to him.

Look man, often the best way to get revenge is through cultivating your own prosperity. I don't see anything good coming of you being around this person so I'd move out.

I've had bad landlords and know how pissed off they can make you. If the guy is really bad, just start slowly boxing things up and then move when ready.

Desperado said:

I try to be mostly peaceful but there are times where I feel the same way, where there's someone I think could use a good beating.  I hate feeling like someone has power and control over me too.  But we can't go around beating people up because we live in civilization, and without it we couldn't have nice things, much fun, or even peace of mind.

One thing that helps me get through situations I don't like is if I know it's temporary, and when it will end.  Like if you know when you can leave this apartment, you can count down the days and look forward to living in a new, better place.  Then all you have to do is wait.

Some things I do when I get angry and need to calm down include:

- meditation
- sleeping it off
- a cup of tea
- a snack
- a beer or two, but not a lot
- listening to music
- watching something funny
- a walk
- a run
- a bike ride
- I haven't lifted weights in a while but I imagine it helps
- cleaning, sorting, throwing things out
- playing guitar
- playing video games
- talking to someone if they feel like listening

Basically anything that either distracts me or makes me feel less alone with my anger usually helps the mood to pass.

Latest posts

Back