Approaching women on street and pick up lines.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Restless soul

Reaction score
I am just curious what others think. And  i its enouencouraged. One of the lines I find myself wanting to use and have used in the past a few times is " you have nice legs" or some variation. You can say I am a legman.

Is that being too overtly sexual? I usually know the type of woman I like to use it on and. Might like the compiment.
I don't do it often sometimes I wonder if I should. Especially when the weather gets nicer there is too much eye candy.
I have target woman I seem to think would be ok or i feel more comfortable saying it to, but I don't because I hate feeling like a rabid dog in heat when I do. And that is usually the case. Never escaping that. Especially when woman look at you like you are a creep.

It sounds corny as hell and therefore highly ineffective. But it depends on what you think this type of woman is, you plan to use it on...I can only see it working for strict hook-ups and I don't know if you can spot this type with accuracy. Additionally, that requires sufficiently good looks on your end to make the quick and superficial positive impression.

Otherwise you are setting yourself up for being labeled a creep or a harasser, in case you don't get slapped in the face right away. That's how I see it at least.

Rodent said:
It sounds corny as hell and therefore highly ineffective. But it depends on what you think this type of woman is, you plan to use it on...I can only see it working for strict hook-ups and I don't know if you can spot this type with accuracy. Additionally, that requires sufficiently good looks on your end to make the quick and superficial positive impression.

Otherwise you are setting yourself up for being labeled a creep or a harasser, in case you don't get slapped in the face right away. That's how I see it at least.
Right. Totally. Obviously if I think she has sexy legs I wouldnt mind a hookup. Prefer a hookup. But yes. As I stated above don't do it often.

TheRealCallie said:
Hi usually works.  Start with small talk before you go sexually harassing her.

You know,  hi, you have lovley legs.  Yes there is sometimes a hello in there. But hi is very over rated on street where you have to get your point across fast

Does it sometimes work? When I was younger a friend and I would get those obnoxious comments on the street and we wondered. Are there actually girls that respond? Ever? We didn't know any.

The women that I would usually use that line to are
Typically 50+

Why worried amy? 😀

I am worried about me. Trust me

50+? I just can't see that working out...at all.

I think you are better off looking for a swingers community online. I'm just trying to be realistic. Should keep you out of jail too.

Do you think I like being this way? Been like this for years.
With any woman who walks past in a tight pair of pants.
I become a salivating dog

Rodent said:
50+? I just can't see that working out...at all.

I think you are better off looking for a swingers community online. I'm just trying to be realistic. Should keep you out of jail too.
Oh jail? What do you think of me already. And yes, the saying nice legs, tends to go over better on women 50+ who I happen to like

What I need are two things; A woman who wants fun. Or a drug that kills my sex drive. And the latter doesn't make much sense.
Being 38x wanting sex, relationship. Etc..

Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:

You know,  hi, you have lovley legs.  Yes there is sometimes a hello in there. But hi is very over rated on street where you have to get your point across fast

No, it's not overrated.  You say hi, you smile, if they respond, make small talk.  Get to know them before you sexually harass them.

TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:

No, it's not overrated.  You say hi, you smile, if they respond, make small talk.  Get to know them before you sexually harass them.

Is ssaying nice legs really sexual harassment?? Nah.

Restless soul said:
What I need are two things; A woman who wants fun. Or a drug that kills my sex drive. And the latter doesn't make much sense.

How about castration and a lobotomy?

AmytheTemperamental said:
Restless soul said:

How about castration and a lobotomy?

I volunteer for the castration. Get ready. I'm preparing the material for the big cut.

Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:

Is ssaying nice legs really sexual harassment?? Nah.

Technically? Yes, it could be....

Just get out there and give it a go rather than imagining doing it. A lot is not what you say it's how you say it and your body language. Or start off with a safe opening like "hello, I realise this is a bit random, but I noticed you walk past and I had to say you look nice! My name is restless soul :)"

'Pickup lines' that have ANY kind of compliment based on physical appearance are not going to be received well by most women. Not as an totally cold icebreaker anyway. They get an onslaught of that kind of stuff from 'bro dudes' ALL the time. They have heard everything you could possibly come up with and it's tiresome and offensive and borderline harassment based on how far you go.

You have to say some form of 'Hello' 'Hi' etc in a non threatening way with positive and harmless body language and actually have a reasonable reason to approach them in the 1st place. Maybe you frequent the same place and have something in common there so strike up a casual small chit chat conversation and show genuine interest in their responses.

If they are enjoying the talk and giving you positive body language where you can sense they might be attracted to you....THEN you can compliment them on something. But it should be about something other than 'looks'. Compliment them on something you've picked up about their personality.

Pickup lines based on appearance CAN work in certain environments but that's most likely not going to be someone you can develop anything meaningful with. Just my 2 cents from past experience and talks with girls/women who were JUST friends of mine.

stratamaster78 said:
'Pickup lines' that have ANY kind of compliment based on physical appearance are not going to be received well by most women. Not as an totally cold icebreaker anyway. They get an onslaught of that kind of stuff from 'bro dudes' ALL the time. They have heard everything you could possibly come up with and it's tiresome and offensive and borderline harassment based on how far you go.

You have to say some form of 'Hello' 'Hi' etc in a non threatening way with positive and harmless body language and actually have a reasonable reason to approach them in the 1st place. Maybe you frequent the same place and have something in common there so strike up a casual small chit chat conversation and show genuine interest in their responses.

If they are enjoying the talk and giving you positive body language where you can sense they might be attracted to you....THEN you can compliment them on something. But it should be about something other than 'looks'. Compliment them on something you've picked up about their personality.

Pickup lines based on appearance CAN work in certain environments but that's most likely not going to be someone you can develop anything meaningful with. Just my 2 cents from past experience and talks with girls/women who were JUST friends of mine.

Thanks. We will see...😉

You would think they heard it all. But some of the 60+ i see might not have heard it in ages..sometimes worth a risk.

That's right. Some of these ladies I go wild for are almost 60
Russian milf bride types. Most don't speak english. So I will say to them. My my. What lovley legs you have....

Are you married? Boyfriend?

" or my my nice legs are you even wearing a skirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back