Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone else think your loneliness wastes and/or has wasted your life?
Excuse me. Don't worry. I am still alive. Not in jail. No woman called the cops on me.....yet
Jail would be the least of my fears lol.
(02-27-2017, 11:09 AM)AmytheTemperamental Wrote: Jail would be the least of my fears lol.

That was my thought. Another thought was that I want your signature... in my face.
(02-27-2017, 11:06 AM)Restless soul Wrote: Excuse me. Don't worry. I am still alive. Not in jail. No woman called the cops on me.....yet

Well, there's always tomorrow.
(02-27-2017, 11:03 AM)AmytheTemperamental Wrote: Oh, you didn't actually read the original post? I'm not shocked.

I got the gist
Hey Restless, if you don't mind, please take your fight with the ladies to another one of your threads, please.
I don't mean to be rude, but with the attitude you have, I just have to be blunt.

(02-27-2017, 12:09 AM)constant stranger Wrote: GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM AND LIVE A LIFE!

Hey stranger, just out of curiosity, you didn't meant this comment in an insulting manner, right?
(02-27-2017, 03:53 PM)AnonymousMe Wrote: Hey Restless, if you don't mind, please take your fight with the ladies to another one of your threads, please.
I don't mean to be rude, but with the attitude you have, I just have to be blunt.

(02-27-2017, 12:09 AM)constant stranger Wrote: GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM AND LIVE A LIFE!

Hey stranger, just out of curiosity, you didn't meant this comment in an insulting manner, right?

Hey I am sorry if you feel that I intruded upon your thread here. But what fight and attitude are you referring to?
Wasn't fighting.
(02-28-2017, 01:02 AM)Restless soul Wrote: Hey I am sorry if you feel that I intruded upon your thread here. But what fight and attitude are you referring to?
Wasn't fighting.

Well, I guess "arguing" would have been more appropriate.  You did say that women haven't called the cops on you, which is an obvious indication about your thread in which you ask if complimenting a woman's legs is a good approach, which, by the way, IT'S NOT, those types of comments makes women think that all you are after is their body.  If you want to make first impressions and get women interested in you, I suggest you search tips on how to flirt, it doesn't matter how you look, I've read that that always works.
By the way, I read your thread and this will sound strange to you, but the rest of the ladies were actually trying to protect you, many women are a bit loony nowadays due to the overly abundant, political correctness.  If you're unlucky enough to meet someone that's a feminist, or more appropriately, a "feminazi," she'll do more to you than just calling the cops on you.  My advice is this: after you're properly groomed and approach someone with lovely legs, talk to her, just like building up a normal friendship, make her feel comfortable while being funny and don't be afraid to break the touch barrier.  Before you know it, those legs will be yours!  =)  You might stumble and face a few rejections, but women don't like quitters!
It'll be up to you if you want to take my advice seriously though, as my contact with women has been abysmal, purely by choice; I lack almost every quality that requires me to be a long-term boyfriend.
(02-28-2017, 04:53 AM)AnonymousMe Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 01:02 AM)Restless soul Wrote: Hey I am sorry if you feel that I intruded upon your thread here. But what fight and attitude are you referring to?
Wasn't fighting.

Well, I guess "arguing" would have been more appropriate.  You did say that women haven't called the cops on you, which is an obvious indication about your thread in which you ask if complimenting a woman's legs is a good approach, which, by the way, IT'S NOT, those types of comments makes women think that all you are after is their body.  If you want to make first impressions and get women interested in you, I suggest you search tips on how to flirt, it doesn't matter how you look, I've read that that always works.
By the way, I read your thread and this will sound strange to you, but the rest of the ladies were actually trying to protect you, many women are a bit loony nowadays due to the overly abundant, political correctness.  If you're unlucky enough to meet someone that's a feminist, or more appropriately, a "feminazi," she'll do more to you than just calling the cops on you.  My advice is this: after you're properly groomed and approach someone with lovely legs, talk to her, just like building up a normal friendship, make her feel comfortable while being funny and don't be afraid to break the touch barrier.  Before you know it, those legs will be yours!  =)  You might stumble and face a few rejections, but women don't like quitters!
It'll be up to you if you want to take my advice seriously though, as my contact with women has been abysmal, purely by choice; I lack almost every quality that requires me to be a long-term boyfriend.
No, no. You misunderstood. I was being facetious. Wasn't serious. No one called the cops. 

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate the advice here and assume most are out for my best interest.  As far as the forward comments to women I rarely do it. Have done it. It's always a risk. I usually have good judgement with who I say anything with usually get an idea how they might react. Calling the cops for a comment? Hmmm. I am too concerned they will freak. But...it's something to keep in mind I guess😀
(02-27-2017, 03:53 PM)AnonymousMe Wrote: Hey Restless, if you don't mind, please take your fight with the ladies to another one of your threads, please.

No I did not intend the comment to be insulting.  But it WAS  undiplomatic and altogether too flippant and I'm sorry that I did not word it more thoughtfully.

Actually I'm sympathetic to the OP's plight and I can see myself in it.....except I'm four decades older.  That's probably why I was shouting in caps.......it's tantalizing to imagine still having the promise of youth and yet not savoring it.  I'm transitioning into old age and looking back at sixty some years of unhappy living, so all you young people:  your lives are ahead of you and what it's going to be like is mostly what you make of the cards you got dealt.

And there's an expiration date on blame and excuses just like there is on how long we get to live.
Contentment comes from within.  Do not seek it from outside yourself.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm terrified of the loneliness. Omnipotent Soul 16 553 Today, 12:46 AM
Last Post: MissBehave
myBB loneliness and ugliness humourless 15 573 07-15-2019, 07:46 AM
Last Post: humourless
  Loneliness - Simple Self Help Adrian7878 0 416 06-09-2019, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Adrian7878
  How do I hide my loneliness? advancedip 6 1,097 05-25-2019, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Blackice1993
  Loneliness, no friends, no relationships. Quietude 8 1,478 05-24-2019, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Blackice1993
  Married life. Parts are great. Other parts are endlessly lonely. ARGH! Quietsoulseeker 4 804 05-12-2019, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Broken heart
  My life sucks LonelyIsaac 12 1,218 05-03-2019, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Angel
  Loneliness - Cause, Effect, and Solution for a Select Group of People AlertChristians 23 1,823 04-28-2019, 08:38 PM
Last Post: TheRealCallie
  Fantasizing as a coping mechanism for loneliness hewhowalksalone 31 2,588 04-23-2019, 02:20 PM
Last Post: humourless
  Have you tried anything besides posting here to combat your loneliness? Raph 10 1,050 04-22-2019, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Neena21